Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Gee I'm so confused now I'm questioning this whole hospital admission. I can't stick to one decision can I 

Hearing you @BlueBay It is hard to make that decision whether to go into hospital or not.

hey @BlueBay maybe it's for the best that you can prioritise your mental health in order to figure out your fitness goals.
I was fearful of the change that would come in for me when i started to go to the gym. Didn't even go near weights. Sometimes there are hurdles like that which we need to try to overcome

Hey @BlueBay  I  suppose maybe do a pro's and con's I sort of hope you go for a rest if anything xxx

XOXO ANGELS333 

Thanks for your support @Snowie 

I thought I had made the right decision but now not so sure

tbink I'll talk to my GP see what he says 

Yes you're right @MDT my mentsl health is very important 

good idea @Angels333  i hope you're ok xx

Hugs @BlueBay ..... 

Your dietician has given you a plan ..... work on your mental health and impulse control around comfort eating ..... then return to support with diet if you need it.

I like the sound of you assisting patients in the gym ..... it might be a way to help keep you distracted and dip your toe in the water about being in the gym environment ....., and you do like helping others where you can.

💙🐚💕 @BlueBay 

@BlueBay 💙💙💙

Thanks a lot @Faith-and-Hope 

I need to sit tidsy and think. 
it's so hard. I know what I have to do. I know Whst I should be eating and exercising. It's my black and white thinking that's so bad. It's so rigid that I struggle to accept anything in between. 
I will concentrate on my mentsl health first and keep walking. 
thsnks @Maggie for your continuing support. I appreciate it. 

@BlueBay  😀 💕💕

Emelia 🌸

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance