Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: What 2020 was and what I want from 2021

So today I will email my boss about the meeting I had yesterday. I am slightly relunctant to say I won't be extending to full time because it means putting in extra effort to find something new and different. But I think that's exactly what I need at this point. If I took full time then I'd be doing something I never "wanted" to do in the first place anyway. This job came about when I needed one. Not because I wanted it. The extra two days of time off during the week as well as weekends means I can spend it applying, studying and writing. Well ? That's exactly what starts today.

I have come to terms with a lot it would seem. I am 27 now - I was younger when I made this exact thread. Maybe some time soon I can go back to the start and read it through.

My current job is one that I took when I needed it. That's all. I was never keen on it. I was never passionate about it. I was never focused on it. It was SOMETHING. Here I am now and I am keen to leave. Well then that's a sign isn't it? It's a sign it was never for me. Never something I could see myself doing. There is no advancement. There is no progression. I have been there long enough.

Now comes new territory - applying for stuff and going to interviews. Onwards I go I guess.

Today I will be sending my boss an email to tell him I'm not extending my hours and my time with work. I won't say I will leave because I haven't something to leave to. But I have aims and goals that do not lie in this current line of work. Time to move on I say.

@LostAngel

This is my thread

What's up Hams @MDT 

Idk. Might just be 2 hours of cam chat board games. Could be okay later. Feel a bit isolated stuck at home. Have to postpone my plans for office chair and money deposit. Can maybe do some mosaic. Will read now.
Had a decent feed which has helped brighten me up

Just taking inventory too

I fele exhausted with the world tabs @TAB

Reading now

just have a nap @MDT   its okay to be tired 

The force @TAB
How to use it lol

heyyyyy @MDT Smiley Happy

hello @TAB@BlueBay@frog@Adge 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance