Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

So hard living when you need to look ahead all the time @Maggie just as it is hard when life keeps throwing things and putting pressures on. I'm sorry about the brick walls. I wish so much I could smash them down for you and us all.

Your night sky sounds awesome ❤

I'd better run. I'll leave this here while I wait for your pic to clear. This one's for you. Not sure if it's been shared here yet but your night sky reminded me of it.

039d53543ed5dc55b7dcfb901e5f7adc.jpg

And this one is how I plan to tackle the day as I head to the shoe rack 😁

8e624c11c20d36e1f473ac21895f4fc4.jpg

Hope there's some good somewhere in your day

👋

😲😁😍😍😍

Afternoon @Zoe7 ,

Hope you have had a good day today.  Can't remember if you get some news/results today or tomorrow, but, thinking of you and Cat.  Enjoyed reading your posts and pictures of the blanket and your love for her.  

Our ginger menace has been sleeping all over the place. She's also been complaining rather vigrously after her gas fireplace has been put away for the summer period.  She actually dislikes the fireplace when its on, she does sleep on the warmed up tiles, but, she never gets very close to it.  This was her easy and lazy way of jumping onto the kitchen bench and also a shortcut to her food.  She's pretty smart though, she doesn't jump up when people are eating.

Anyways, I should wrap this up, nearly home time for Me 🙂

Take care. Heart

Kettles on @CheerBear  if you would like a cup. ️ No pressure though. I like your sparkly avatar, matches your boots.🥰🥰

Hope your meetings yesterday went ok ish or better. Leaving a pic just in case.

22E41F13-95B6-43B9-89EF-638086BD63E5.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Maggie @Gazza75 @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Zoe7  Been thinking of you all.

Just put the kettle on too. Early start today. Leaving hotel in an hour to catch train home. Looking fwd to seeing Holly when I get home this arvo.

Sherry

Morning @Former-Member. Yes, I can well imagine the greeting you will receive when you get home. 🐶🐶 Very tired I would expect, after an exhausting time away.

Will be thinking of you today. 💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance