Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let`s talk about Bipolar

I was dx with bipolar since 16. Wrong apparently I have bpd. I'm lost

Hey @Sirine ,

It's hard having any diagnosis, let alone an abrupt change within the last 24 hours. 

I hope you will be able to find some support on the forums around your BPD diagnosis.

Also, a quick hint: If you want particular members to be tagged to your posts so that they can receive a notifcation and reply, you type "@" in front of their name.

See you around, tyme

Thank you

Hello @Sirine and welcome.

Some people on this thread have had a bipolar diagnosis at some stage, some are carers and some are sympathetic fellow travellers. It's not always this quiet is it @Shaz51

No it is not this quiet,  @Dimity but everyday is different 

Anything planned for the weekend 

I'll probably try to straighten things up outside this weekend @Shaz51 . I've got a gardener/handyman coming for a quote on Monday, I need a hand as I've let things slide. How about you?

We are going to do some yard maintenance at our son's block of land tomorrow @Dimity 

Not exactly a weekend off @Shaz51 but good being with family. I'm also cooking for my sister tomorrow, haven't seen her for a while.

Very nice @Dimity , hope you have a good day and what are you going to cook 

Doing totally nothing on Sunday, we are hiding says my husband 

It depends on my trip to the shops @Shaz51 but a friend recommended roast vegetables with brown rice and quinoa.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance