Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Snuchu
Senior Contributor

Hey, it's Snuchu

Hey, everyone... Especially those I've been talking to lately on this fourm...

I've been hospitalized. I went on a 1 hour pass to my home to make sure everything was fine so I decided to hop on here and let you guys know that I'm in a hospital. I have a phone and data, but it seems to be really hard to explore this forum with a phone, so I gave up.

However if there's a chatroom you guys use, I might hop by if possible...

I'll try my best to keep you guys updated. 🙂

18 REPLIES 18

Re: Hey, it's Snuchu

Hi @Snuchu

Thanks for letting us know - if you need to be in hospital I am glad that you are there - and that you had the time to get your stuff and let us know where you are

Also - I don't know if you can read this post - but you might - it depends if you can see the site at all on your phone - I know I can - but only a little bit at a time

Make the best of your time - go to all the groups and interact with the other people there - I am hoping this is a private clinic - where they offer the best help possible

Decadian

And yes - if chat comes on while I am on line then I will chat with you

Hi @Snuchu

I hope you are feeling more supported being in hospital for the moment. Thank you for letting us know. It's lovely that you're keeping in touch, although of course do prioritise your self-care first and foremost, whatever that looks like Smiley Happy

Keep looking after yourself,

Shimmer

Hi @Snuchu

Goid to hear from you 😊

I know @eth has been asking about you on Night Shift.

Take care ❤️

Dear @Snuchu

how are you?

HAve I met you before? 

It's  brave to log on when in hospital and will stay around for little bits at a time while caring for Mr husband and my doggie Arlo and myself.

I say it's brave because when I opened up to sane forums that I am so overwhelmed right now and have taken steps to see my PSychotherapist again......it was really hard to be upfront why I was feeling like I was not good. single leaf.jpgWe are like these  single leaves and we are finding strength being alone and being strong in our own litte stories. 

Hi @Snuchu

Wanting to just say - wishing you all the best while you're in hospital.  Do as many programs and therapy and of course rest also. 

I may be going into hospital  to have a break- i am waiting to hear back from my psych.

But for now take it easy, wish you all the best. xxxooo

Huge hugs @Snuchu - thinking of you and hoping you are well... 🙂

Heart from me too @Snuchu.  Hoping you are progressing and feeling a good bit better by now 🙂

From me too @Snuchu ❤️

And me too @Snuchu xxxooo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance