Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Bimby2
Senior Contributor

Had a not so good week

Trying to be positive with my thought patterns but not having much success. Depression/anxiety seems

to 'dog' me and I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions? Bimby2 Please guide me as to

what I have written that you consider needs removing. I'm at a loss to know? Bimby2

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Had a not so good week

Hi @Bimby2, good to see from a more recent post that your week has picked up.  It seems you've been practising some self-care and are feeling better.  Nice!

Hopefully you received my emails about the content of your posts being fine.  Let me know if you have any more concerns over this.

I hope you are still feeling better today.

Re: Had a not so good week

Hi @Bimby2

Its jus a suggestion, but maybe you can make a conscious effort to list three good things about today.  Maybe it's weather that suits you, or someone beats you to picking up something that you dropped, or you came across your favourite colour unexpectedly ...

Need to plant seeds of positivity in our lives and encourage them to grow.  Sometimes those seeds are very small.  They help to keep us in the moment.

Breathe.  Feel the breeze.  Feel the sunlight's warmth.  Drink something and notice how it tastes, it's temperature.

Baby steps 🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance