Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

utopia
Senior Contributor

Re: HOME

@Shaz51 Today was 24c.  Past 3 days 17 was the maximum.  Had to have the heater on at night - 1week til summer. 

utopia
Senior Contributor

I called and left a message for my psychiatrist.  Told him I'm not coming in for tomorrow's appointment.  Can't do the drive.  Just getting more and more anxious thinking about it. 

Owlunar
Senior Contributor

Good idea @utopia

If you don't feel upto the drive then it is better not too - is your psychiatrist in Melbourne? That would be a long trip if you are feeling iffy

The weather has been bad - I had the heater on for a few days - even left it on all night one night - and it's summer on Saturday - darn - I haven't worked a way to send the weather back yet - 

Thinking of you today

Dec

utopia
Senior Contributor

Just another day of nothing 

💓 @utopia .... my day was chaos .....

Hugs Hon .... hearing you with your son, but @soul is right .... most do become decent adults .... just a really crappy deal helping them to get there .....

utopia
Senior Contributor

@Faith-and-Hope - there must be something between chaos and nothing.  That's what I want. 

Hearing you @utopia ..... ❣️

utopia
Senior Contributor

My sons school concert is on tonight.  I always enjoy these nights,  but it's so hard to find the energy to get into the shower.

4 years ago,  I never would have imagined that something as simple as a shower, could be so hard

Zoe7
Community Guide

Get your backside (and the rest of you) in that shower @utopia and get to the concert. You will love it when you get there my beautiful cocky friend Smiley Tongue

utopia
Senior Contributor

Showered and dressed.  Then spent 3 hours 15 minutes listening to the same songs I hear twice a year for the last 4 years. 

Was good to see how the students have grown musically. 

Am tired now and ready for bed. 

Hope your day was good @Zoe7

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance