Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Hey @BlueBay , I  don't know if you have your own thread, so I am posting here...   I did read you were going in for a MH admission,  I  just thought I would let you know that I am praying for you.   You were such a support for me when I  was struggling last year.    I hope the nurses are kind and the Dr's are good for you.

Much Love Angels333 

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia

In other news my MH isn't as bas as what it was last week. Tomorrow I still feel fine about going to work. Unlike last week.

I feel like a spent force.

Just generally

well stay under cover @MDT  plus there has been a lot going on re weather and fires that does not help ?

Yeah car was fine @TAB

I Think my friend is a bit dramatic.

Anyway. Home now. Just have to chill.

I'm working with someone tomorrow whose first day it is doing a new task.. They seemed bit busybody about it all... It is what it is.

For some reason that phrase "it is what it is" can be quite helpful

@MDT  Hi Hams we had the thunder some dark clouds and then nothing ..... very hot and humid here *rolls eyes*. Hi cat @TAB  how has your day been?:)

ok ended up hacking other tree hanging over neighbors drive down, was way bigger than last one, which was easy to control when came down, this one just went bang onto fence and onto neighbors drive lucky they must have seen me playing around and left car on street haha

fixed mower, havent tested yet, guy next door prob on nights anyway, knocked cobwebs down, washed bathroom floor tidied stuff been lying around in kitchen, got washing on had shave had shower haha @greenpea  plus had walk, went nuts on 2 cups coffee lol how are you going? hot sounds think 29 here today

perhaps some empathy for new guy, old hand @MDT  lol yeah if hails when driving supposed to pull over try park under a tree lol got stuck once, still got dents in boot thought it was okay at time

@TAB  OMG! 😮 that is fantastic :D. You deserve to put your feet up now and have a rest. Wow TABs just Wow!:D

nice job on getting all that stuff done tabs @TAB

i had two coffees today as well. usually it's four lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance