Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Well done my friend @MDT  this is so good. I wish you well fir interview on Friday. Fingers crossed 🤞 

❤️❤️

As you well know @MDT 

I have flitted here and there as well as am absent for periods of time..

sometimes staying close to one thread..sometimes reaching out to others...

I can still say to you that I read your growing strength within yourself between your posts that I have read over your journey on here.

Be proud as I think that you are already aware of this anyway.

Finding employment is a huge struggle for so many without any mind health issues added onto the load.

Thank you again for always including me.

You will succeed in life I know ...in which direction is the unknown...nevertheless believe that you will succeed..

Sophia 💜

Well done @MDT, it is great that you can see the improvements in yourself.

Good luck for the job interview.

..Snowso .. @Snowie  Hi Cat Happy hey @Sophia1 Smiley Happy

hello there cheshire cat @TAB 

hope that you still have that sardonic smile saved somewhere..

Hi @MDT , that is rly good news and thank u for sharing it as an encouragement to others (like me) who may b doing it rly tough at present but can take comfort that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Best wishes for ur job inter view.

Thanks Hamsolo.

..mm .. sardines? @Sophia1  lol

Good morning @MDT  it's so good to hear that you can see how much progress you've made.  And that your psychologist sees that in you too.  Wonderful!

Best wishes for your job interview tomorrow and hoping you can do something enjoyable today to take your mind off it for a while.  

Have a good day, and the same goes to everyone else here @Doglover @Sophia1 @Snowie @TAB  and anyone else I've missed.

Well done @MDT , hope the progress continues.  Good luck tomorrow as well.

@Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Ant7 @Gazza75 @Teej @Sophia1 @Owlunar @TAB @outlander @greenpea @Former-Member @BryanaCamp @BlueBay @eth @oceangirl

Interview tomorrow. Feeling okay about it. Will need a decent sleep and clear mind. Should be fine. Just don't wanna babble or be overcome with the compulsiontk try and be too friendly or make them laugh.
Anyway.

Hope you have had a nice day forumites and that wherever you are up to in life you are coping.

We all struggle and this forum is a great place to reach out and enjoy the success of others. This much is true for me reading about all of you.

🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance