Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

hi @MDT it's nice you earned some good money, must feel good. welldone. what are you up to today? I'm meeting friends for a drink, looking forward to it but a bit nervous if I'll be able to behave normal & not feral.

hi @TAB did you get some sleep last night? hope you get a good rest up today before having to go to work monday

Hey @BryanaCamp
I'm a bit sleepy still but I had a big day yesterday I guess lol. Went for brekky this morning with family

I hope you have a time out. Just be safe and responsible my friend):)

Hi @BryanaCamp  yeah bed early woke cos too cold earlymorning um yeah thinking get through next week and create an exit

How are you going

hey @MDT look at you, Mr. Maturity, you put me to shame!  Smiley Wink by feral I didn't mean drunk, I meant I don't want to blurt out my emotional torment, as I don't like to put that across to my friends & always feel worse afterwards if I do it, I also don't like to express too much negativity either as I find it a real burden when friends dump their negativity only on me. Sometimes when I'm so anxious it's hard biting my tongue & not letting all the crazy out.

on a lighter note, breakky with the fam sounds lovely, hope you have a nice relaxing day - you've earned it after a big day's work.

hi @TAB sounds like you've thought it all through re work. sorry you're cold, I hate that & heating is sooo expensive on the electricity bill. have you got an electric blanket for your bed? hope you can enjoy your sunday, maybe get a little fresh air?

it's a lovely, sunny autumn day here & I'm looking forward to having some social time today, it's been a while.

yeah no electric blanket @BryanaCamp  I start plans, over think, then spend the money was going to use etc etc lol 

yes will make self go for a walk. guess was hoping theyd sack me in absentia which they easily can when I show back up with only part of the period covered by sick certs Anyhoo. just making me feel sick and the way I usually deal with stuff like that is just to run haha. would be a relief atm   

Good evening forumites @Shaz51 @outlander @oceangirl @Zoe7 @CheerBear @Appleblossom @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @BryanaCamp @Faith-and-Hope 

I am watching Al League final atm. Quite a big weekend. A bit of good news is that the volunteer writing position has got to the next level which is good. Will have an interview some time this week. They were impressed with my writing skill so that's good news. Interview Tuesday for a position im not 100% sold on but ill wait and see. I have a peer support worker role i applied to last week that looks good. Its part time and this means i can do an internship somewhere hopefully. Tomorrow ill be working on some applications for internships. I also plan to catch up with an old student of mine for brunch so that should be good.

But thats that. This week i will be taking a break from the forums. Sometimes i get anxious that i have offended people or that no cares about my life or anything. This is unfounded but its just an anxiety inducing experience thats not healthy. Anyway i hope you all have a nice week this week and if you have been having trouble that you get help you need. Take care of yourselves forumites.

- Hams/Hamso

Good on you @MDT  for knowing when you need a break from here. Although we’ll miss you. By the way you have never offended me. But I do understand how anxiety can make you feel. I think the same thing as you sometimes. 

Good luck with the interview this week. 

Wishing you all the very best ❤️❤️

sounds like a bit of a theme on here re doubts and bailing but yeah, understand @MDT  and sounds like you're doing really well

hi @MDT
good luck with all your interviews and things coming up next week.
hoping your break helps abit but its not locked in so if you need to come back then please do so.

Take care of yourself this week too @MDT Smiley Very Happy

Wishing you only the best of luck with your interview Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance