Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

@Emelia8 of cause you're feeling "fed up" and want to sleep it all away. I'm not surprised the heavy treatment is affecting your mood. Keep getting it out here and journalling etc. I can relate to how being alone makesbusbless not wanna cook for ourself and self care as good. But hey girl, you know it's important to get healthy nutrients and plenty of fluids at this time so maybe get out the slowcooker and do vegie lentil soups or something. Alternatively - some meal replacement shake are nutritious 🍡
Do keep up your regular light analgesia to help with the inflammation discomfort.
Sorry your psych hasn't had a cancellation for you, you really need that support atm. Can you lean more on the BCNurse? It's ok to reach out more at this time. It's a horrible thing you're having to endure. And hey, don't worry about not operating on all 4 cylinders with us, I hadn't noticed, but we understand, even expect it, and are still here for you. Love the heartfelt support you're getting here. You've been so good to so many of us, and so honest and open about your MH journey, and now this,vwe love you.
I'm glad you have found a way to NOT have to drive so much for treatment πŸ™ THis is self care too, refusing stress will help, it's ok to make you're path that little bit easier. Hope you can sleep well tonight 😴 God knows you've earned it. Hugzz-n-hugzz πŸ€—
πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’•

@Emelia8  πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’•

OIP.jpeg

@Sans911 sorry to hear of what's happened. I hope that you have been able to get some assistance by now. Sending you love πŸ’œ

@Former-Member πŸ’š

@Emelia8 πŸ’–

Stay strong @Emelia8 You got this βœ”οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ’ž

Dear @Emelia8 Thank you very much for both your general news and personal message and encouragement.

PLEASE BE KIND to yourself during these difficult days!!!

Am glad that you get to stay on site for next lot of treatments.

Hope you have a much better day today, lots of love from melly xxoo

@Emelia8 hoping today goes ok hun.

Thinking of you lots

πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Thanks everyone πŸ™πŸ’—

More relaxed start to today, as todays radiotherapy session is not until 11.30am. So 10am departure. Enjoying my second cup of tea from the teapot, and cuddles with my beautiful furbaby. πŸΆπŸ’•

Emelia 

@Sans911 - A&E departments are horrible places. 4hr wait is horrible. Sorry you haven't been getting the right care lately, especially with an open would 😯 do keep that covered won't you, and don't give up asking. The Christmas break always slows things down. I have learnt so much following yours and Em's journey here. Its just horrible. You're both very brave facing each day πŸ†πŸ† Hang in there πŸ’™ Sorry I haven't been around much for you, can't seem to ever keep up, please tag me in anytime. Hugzz πŸ’•

@Emelia8 glad you have got some time to yourself this morning. Enjoy your time with your tea and fur baby πŸΆπŸ’œ

Such a more relaxed start to the day @Emelia8 

You enjoy that 2nd cup of tea. I've been awake since around 7am, but still in bed enjoying cuddles from little Levi. It's unusual, as he's usually bouncing around all over the place. Maybe he can sense I'm not quite right today, who knows?!

ill be thinking of you today dear Em. Last treatment for the week -'have I got the right?

Next week will be even better being looked after &'having doctors on hand if you have any quality qus/'concerns

its a shame abbey can't be there with you.

love L & Levi

0D3F3F18-813F-4CE3-8531-A5253FAF739D.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance