Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Unemployed

Hi @oceangirl 

since writing this I've got a job. 
I started judt this week gone. Three days last week and this morning. 
I'm very tired. 
Hiw are you my sis @oceangirl 

xxoo

Glad you have another job and sorry I am behind in what has been happening for you. Is it in a similar role @BlueBay ? I'm ok but I am struggling at times. Some days are better than others. I think its tied in to me going through premature menopause. I have joined a beta group for this and hoping to get support from other women and the person running the group. She is amazing. 

Hi @oceangirl 

the job I got is in a supermarket. I used to work in pharmacy. 
Unbalanced hormones are really hard aren't they. I went through a few symptoms a year ago. But not thst bad. I hope you don't have a lot of trouble. 
I think I might go to bed. I've got a terrible headache I can't get rid of. 
goodnight @oceangirl chat again soon. Take care xxx

Hi @BlueBay 

I remember you working in a pharmacy. I hope you're working with nice people. Its not easy going through premature menopause. The impact for me has been quite severe. I am glad you have not had it too bad (hormones). Are your headaches hormone related? Hope your headache eases for you and you sleep well. Goodnight BB!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance