Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Hi @Sans911 @Zoe7 @outlander ..... anyone else around ...... 

Heading home from uni.  All our assessments are starting to finalise now ..... there is satisfaction in finishing the work, and liking what I have produced, but I also don’t want the term to end, so it’s a bittersweet feeling.

I hope you enjoyed the trip @Sans911.

Hi @lost60 and welcome to the forums ..... you will find a lot of people here who can relate to what you are going through .....

Feel free to join in the chat anywhere, and ask questions as you look around the forums.

hello @Sans911

big day today my friend and my mum is back in hospital today Heart

Sorry to hear about your mum @Shaz51

how was your day? @Sans911 how r u going tonight

Just a quiet day mostly resting lol Sis. I went to the library for a couple of hours and at one point nodded off.

Just at home now reading.

How are you doing? You've not said much about yourself lately

@outlander

youve had some big days so a rest day sounds good sis.

im glad you got to the library
did you borrow any new books? @Sans911

I spoke here and there but my stuff doesnt really feel all that important (thats not caused by anyone here), its just a feeling...

You're stuff and how you're doing is important to me lil Sis, and I miss hearing it. I don't hear much from Snowie or you lately, and that saddens me. My corner of the forum is very quiet, and then I struggle to speak about how I am because I feel like all I'm doing is talking about me. I want to hear about you, I know I can't always help, but I can listen and empathise at least.

What is the point of the forums if we feel we need to hold back?

@outlander

brb have a huge huntsman in the house!

ok i got that sorted, or well pop did. im not a fan of spiders at all esp the really big ones.

ive been really missing you and @Snowie too.
Im finding it really hard to talk, mostly because im not really sure what to say when its some of the same things that are bothering me. sometimes i loose track of what ive said even with the newer worries and i dont really like being a broken record or have a heap of verbal vomit i guess

@Sans911

Hi @lost60

welcome to the forum. Sorry if your post got missed a bit. Sometimes it happens but please don’t take anything from that. We all are sometimes in such headspaces that things get missed for a bit, it’s nothing personal. 

@lost60 wrote: 

Still feel like im empty and have little energy or desire to be around others ... worry and self analize all day sometimes. The feeling like im the only one that is like this goes when i read about others stories. I’m educated in what to recognise and how to help myself but it requires energy and discipline i cant find  .. one day drifts into another and i feel like im just existing,even tho i must be doing basics . 

I feel like this often as well. Some days are easier than others but most days are spent just serving and doing what needs to be done to get through. I hope today is ok for you 💜🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance