Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

how are you holding up tonight sis? @Sans911

Yeh, im alright @outlander

As expected only one person turned up to the walk this morning. I was extremely disappointed. I figured it might happen, but i was hoping it wouldn't.

I haven't done much this afternoon. I had a nap as well. I couldn't keep my eyes open.

That's very dissapointing @Sans911 i am sorry that happened. People :pile_of_poo: me sometimes.

Have you got much on tomorrow?

I have training at the nursing agency tomorrow afternoon. It's for manual handling and BLS.

What about you?

Sounds like a good plan @Sans911
What is BLS?

I have my nurse, gp, the kids and abit of study to do so abit busy but appts will be done by 11ish and then kids after school.

@Faith-and-Hope 👋💌

Hi Hon @outlander 👋💕

Hugs to you and @Sans911 .... sounds tricky / sucky .... but Jasper sounds good 😌 

Hi to @Snowie if you're around .... ❄️💕

Its been a scrambled sort of day for me, and D3 needed a neck massage tonight, just when I thought I might settle in for the night .... and now it looks like I might have left me notebook cable in the west ..... sigh.  Luckily one of my wonderful baby dragons is there, and will drop into where we stay over there tomorrow to check for me.

Sorry BLS= Basic Life Support

@outlander 💜 💜 💜

All the best for tommorow with the doctor and nurse

Hugs to you too for such a scrambly day @Faith-and-Hope hopefully baby dragon will find what youve lost and be able to send it to you if you need.
Sounds like your the one in need of a nice massage about now! 💕💕

Oh i see @Sans911
I know youll ace that! But good luck anyway 💌

Thanks just a management thing mostly for tomorrow but going to discuss a few things with my nurse as well -hoping she will know more then my gp who often says 'i dont know' 🤦‍♀️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance