Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Need advice and perspectives

Are you ok gorgeous?

@Powderfinger 

I miss you and hope you are ok my friend? 

@Powderfinger 🙏💞

@Anastasia 

Not OK at all. In a number of crisises. Need to do what I'm doing at the moment to keep myself alive. Just dropping you a line to let you know I'm alive. 

Miss you too xoxo

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry. Sending you love and hugs and here if you need me @Powderfinger 🤗❣️

Sending you love and hugs too. I'll come back when I'm able to speak. I just can't right now. It's too much. Xxxx

@Anastasia 

Forgot to tag you. X

I understand @Powderfinger 

Please don't feel you have to rush. When you're ready. Please just know I've got your back and I care 😗💗

@Anastasia 

Thank you darling. It's nice to know you have my back. I needed to hear that today. 

Love you loads. 

Powderfinger. Xxxx ❤️💚🤝🌷💐

@Anastasia 

Been very ill which just got me to the point where I couldn't be bothered anymore. I'm.still ill. I haven't really been talking much at all. I just lost interest. I really just had enough of people not listening to me when I did speak. It was do incredibly draining. More often that not I just didn't want to engage or respond any further when anyone wasn't listening to me. 

This was and is most of the time. I put up with that enough from my ex. People already have thoughts going on in their head when I'm talking to them, so therefore I'm not really being heard. 

I also got tired of asking about something and people saying oh I really don't know. It was grating on my nerves. I'm also going through a major life change. I do not know of it is because I'm 41 now. Is it hormonal, spiritual, an overhaul, I do not know. I have not spoken about it because as I said I'm tired of talking, trying to get somewhere and no one is truly listening. 

I had this deep frustration and anxiety as there would be three to four days where I would be completely ignored every day and all day. Experience that throughout a year on and off. It changed you. 

So, I just absolutely had a whole lot  ENOUGH and I quit. Just shit off and shut down. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance