Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: GRATITUDE

Hi @Shaz51 

No its our dry season in Darwin therefore not a lot of rain. We are lucky here but it does get really hot.

yes i have been to Darwin a few times @MIFANTCARER 

my stepD1 lives there 

our sugar cane season has started and it always rains for it 

Former-Member
Not applicable

20210611-193407_1.jpeg

I'm grateful for pets who are gifted in unconditional love and teaching me a the same 🐾 💙🐾💙🐾💙🐾

I’m grateful to be soberI’m grateful to be sober

❤❤❤ @Alicat , @Former-Member 

Arizona
Senior Contributor

I'm so grateful for the lady at the mental health organisation who let me have my phone appointment with her tomorrow instead of today.

I answered the phone and spoke to her and, when I told her that I was very tired and depressed, she offered to call me tomorrow, which I thought was very kind.

I can feel the trauma in my body today. My whole body.

I'm going to make myself a cup of tea now. I'm very grateful for cups of tea (and that I still have some soy milk in the fridge).

@Arizona 

Hello FridaKahlo

It certainly is nice when someone is able to accommodate our wishes when we are not feeling the best.

I do hope that you are feeling better this evening and that will carry through tomorrow for you.

With Best Wishes

HenryX

Adge
Senior Contributor

I'm Grateful for my Fish & Chips (for Dinner) - This is the 1st time in over 12 months, that I have bought myself any

Budget is Over-Tight & Over-drawn - So any nice food or extras, gets left out (since early 2020).

I'm Grateful that Psychology Practice opened up new Appointments, so I got an appointment for next week - When I was without one (there wasn't any).

All Psychologists here are so Fully-Booked (so busy) - That they virtually All have a 6 month Waitlist, for new clients.

Adge

I'm also grateful for winning a dispute against a seller on Catch.

Unless you're buying something small and inexpensive, and your buying directly from Catch (rather than a marketplace seller), I don't recommend buying anything from Catch. This is the second time I have had a problem with a seller on Catch (where the item wasn't as described).

Arizona
Senior Contributor

Today I'm grateful for...

A friend helping me out.

Getting my shopping done.

Roasted almonds, cherries and a cup of tea.

Eating healthy food all day.

Drinking more water. 

Taking my Pug for a walk.

Salade niçoise for dinner. 

My vitamins and antidepressants. 

My hormone patch. 

A warm house. 

A warm shower. 

Tissues 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance