Skip to main content

Re: Seeking all Seekers! Come Join SANE’s Scavenger Hunt - PRIZES FOR WINNERS!

@Mustang67 yeah talk about amazing luck!! Haha it reminded me of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang actually! Or Cruella DeVille's car! 

And so lucky and yet so unlucky with the doggos!! Be so hard to form those attachments but not get to keep em. Glad you do get to spend time with em tho, dogs are precious!!

@Jynx Yes the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang car. I don't think I have watched all of 101 Dalmatians, only seen bits here and there. 

My mum has already taken my cat in, as you can't have pets in a caravan park. But she loves her. When I am not there, my cat sleeps on the bed with her and sometimes on top of her. Lol

20190716_215437.jpg

This is Cindy who my daughter picked from the Animal Welfare League  and paid for her, with her own money. 

But I really miss the companionship that I got from my dogs. Unfortunately they have passed away.

may 06 (26).jpg

This was Jaki & Russell.  Russell was awesome and was always near me when I was depressed. 

If I can ever afford a house of any sort, I would definitely want a dog again. 

@Mustang67 awww what a pile of cuties!! Aww I'm sorry for your loss, losing our fuzzy companions is always sooo tough. They look like they were very happy puppers!! 

Wow, your cat looks an awful lot like mine!! This is Trixie (full name Trixie Von Treat, born on Halloween 3 years ago, under my house too hahaha):

441350827_1463788504230287_6005633993182540324_n.jpg431303885_361208166889409_6994624258275896410_n.jpg436733374_1482270019359260_8285302138799925409_n.jpg

The lil tabby on the left is Razz, Trixie's lil half-sister, who was also born under the house! Their mum was a stray who has since been desexed and relocated, but I'm still super thankful for my lil fur babies!! 

Would you get another jack russel if you got another dog? I hear they're suuuuper high energy!!

OMG @Jynx Yes they are similar. We got Cindy, as my cat Reggie had to be put down due to having a cancerous lump which made it very hard for her to eat. And she looks just  like Razz.

2015-06-15 21.42.55.jpg

I am not sure what sorry of dog I would get. It would depend on the yard size. As a child we always had samoyeds and if I got a big dog, my choice would be either a Husky or German Shepherd. 

And yes Jack Russell's are definitely a high energy dog. They used to be a hunting dog. But they are also very clever and Russell was a great companion dog for me.

Thank you for you condolences. Losing a pet is just like loosing a family member in my book. 

When I was married we had the 2 Jack Russell's and a Jack Russell x Shitzu as well as the cat. And they all wanted to spend time with me and not the husband. 

I have a photo of me lying on the lounge with all 3 dogs lying on some body part and the cat was laying across the back of the lounge. Lol

Ach sorry @Mustang67 got so busy tonight!! 

Aww what a sweetheart 😍 Does look just like Razz!! Hehe

I agree, our pets are just as precious and the grief of losing them is monumental. Anyone who would say otherwise immediately gets a red flag from me. 

I'd love a husky too! Buuuut I am super sound-sensitive so not sure I'd be able to cope with their high-energy, big-howling, drama-queen kinda behaviour 🤣

Anywho I'm off for tonight! Looking forward to the next batch of pics and a new bunch of scavenger hunt items to be found!! Night friend 💜

@Jynx have a great night and thank you for the interaction 😊 

Since we're posting photos of our cats...

20200710_091327.jpg

Our 3 cats mesmerized by some plastic wrapping.  Sadly, the oldest, Queenie (the grey and white one) passed away about 3 years ago.  The ginger boys are still going strong and still love a bit of plastic, a shoelace, or a box... anything but the toys we buy them!

Hi @MJG017 Maybe we should have a Pet's Corner where we can show off our pets.

@Jynx 

We sure have one @Mustang67 !

Lets see your pets 

Everything Cats

@tyme That is so awesome. Perhaps I should have searched first. Lol