Skip to main content

Re: Seeking all Seekers! Come Join SANE’s Scavenger Hunt - PRIZES FOR WINNERS!

@Mustang67 I keep forgetting what I’m looking for but then scroll through my photos from the week and found the school fete shot. But no cloud animals, b&w dogs or pre 1950 cars yet. The car is going to be an adventure and I’m toying with taking a book outside with a photo of an old car because I don’t see any old cars in the city.

@Harmonium I was lucky as far as the car goes, since my mate has a 1959 Holden. Lol

@Harmonium I thought I had the car photo in the bag. And I started to upload it and went to put in the title A car made pre 1950's and then it hit me. The car I took the photo of was 1959. So not pre. Back to the drawing board.  Might go for a drive tomorrow. 

@Mustang67 @Harmonium @Oaktree @Shaz51 @GreyWolf7 

I'm thinking if by week 3 or 4 we are all finding the car one too hard, I'll shift it to be pre-1980's. Does that suit everyone? Or are we enjoying the challenge?

Oh no @Jynx I really want to join in but is it too late idk where to start where is the post with what pics
Im lost
Icant read all through this thread

Not to worry @ArraDreaming I gotchu!!

You can find all the main info on the first page. Tell you what I'll also edit it to add the scavenger hunt items as I release them. For now: 

1. A cloud in the shape of an animal
  2. Something beginning with the letter ‘Z’
  3. A fuzzy or spiky plant
  4. A black & white dog
  5. Car made pre-1950’s
  6. Something out-of-whack

You have until September 15th to get snapping!! You can literally submit all 12 items on the last day if you like. 

My week 2 entries

4. A black & white dog4. A black & white dog

5. A car made pre-1950's5. A car made pre-1950's

6. Something out-of-whack6. Something out-of-whack

@Jynx @MJG017 @Shaz51 @Bow @Harmonium @tyme @rav3n @Asgard @Judi9877 @GreyWolf7  @TAB @SmilingGecko @Dimity @Glisten @destructive @Ru-bee @ArraDreaming @Oaktree @Ainjoule @Patches59 @RiverSeal @The-red-centaur 

Amazing job @Mustang67 they look awesome! Where'd you find that car? What a rippa! Love the shiny exposed engine, it's almost like a cartoon, I expect flames to shoot out 😂

And that dog is soooo cute, yours?

Hi @Jynx 

My ex is a Motor Trimmer, so when I messaged him today about needing to find a car pre 1950's, he said they had just finished this beauty and I better get over there before the owner picks it up. 

I couldn't believe my luck.

My ex has issues, but he is a very talented Motor Trimmer. I will give him that much. Lol

My sister said it reminds her of The Munster's car.

Unfortunately the puppy isn't mine. I have a friend that is a breeder. I asked my mum if she would like a dog, unfortunately the answer was no 😔 but I get to play with the puppies until they are sold.

Each litter they name the puppies all starting with same letter of the alphabet. This was litter "N" & they let me name this cutie. This is Nessie 😊

Dogs are my happy place 🐶🐕🐶🐕🐶🐕

@Jynx I was liking the challenge. If my car one didn't happen to, I was going to go for a drive tomorrow after a little bit of research. So it would have made me leave the cabin and go out into the sunshine 🌞