Skip to main content

Re: Seeking all Seekers! Come Join SANE’s Scavenger Hunt - PRIZES FOR WINNERS!

Ayyy nice @Oaktree!! I think that makes you the first to finish!! Yeewwww!!! 😎🎉

@tyme @ZeldaReturns @Bow @SmilingGecko @Dimity @Ainjoule @Patches59 @Glisten @destructive @Ru-bee @rav3n @RiverSeal @The-red-centaur @ArraDreaming @Mustang67 @Harmonium @MJG017 @Shaz51 @Oaktree 

With the final hunt items released, how is everyone feeling? 😁

I am thinking of perhaps extending the time out, giving everyone until the 22nd of September instead - is everyone happy with that?

1000003477.jpg

 a sunset 

1000001506.jpg

@Jynx 😁

20240910_161121.jpg

Fungus

20240910_154137.jpg

Object with a face... fridge magnet

20240910_173119.jpg

Symmetry

20240910_175354.jpg

Not the most spectacular, but its a sunset and there's red.

20240910_175900.jpg

colourful graffiti... wasn't easy to find.  Whats wrong with kids these days?!  Maybe Adelaide is just nice. 😊

...and I think that's me done 🎉

@MJG017 indeed, well done you!! 

Haha all the graff artists prolly moved over to Melbs to do this to Hosier Lane: Screenshot 2024-09-10 185941.png

@Jynx @MJG017 @Shaz51 @Bow @Bow @Harmonium @tyme @rav3n @Asgard @Judi9877 @GreyWolf7 @TAB @SmilingGecko @Dimity @Glisten @destructive @Ru-bee @ArraDreaming @Oaktree @Ainjoule @Patches59 @RiverSeal @The-red-centaur 

Week 3 entries

7. Symmetry7. Symmetry

This is Symmetry at the Cemetery. This is the Defence Force Garden of Remembrance at the cemetery that my fiancée is buried at.

8. Weird Architecture8. Weird Architecture

This building is weird to me, as I like everything in line, so it does my head in. Lol

9. A Fungus9. A Fungus

This is probably not what you are after, but as a coin collector, I couldn't go past posting this. It is a 2025 Magic Mushroom 2oz Silver High Relief Coin. I assume magic mushrooms, are still considered a fungus.

@Mustang67Where is that building? From the pink signage, i'm assuming somewhere here in Adelaide.  I'm sure i would have remembered ever seeing it.  To be fair though, I don't get out much. 😃

I'm sort of curious to see if it hurts my brain in real life as much as it does in the photo.

@MJG017 it is in Waymouth Street in Adelaide. It used to be accommodation for students, but it has changed owners, so not sure if it still is just for students or not.

I don't get out much either.  The last time I went to the city was on the 28th December last year, as the ex hired a Hummer for a couple of hours.

1000005721.jpg

Normally the only time I leave the cabin, is when I am doing a workshop, or have a doctors or counsellor appointment.