Skip to main content

Re: Seeking all Seekers! Come Join SANE’s Scavenger Hunt - PRIZES FOR WINNERS!

got to be careful when your driving and on the hunt! @Mustang67 😎

Hello @GreyWolf7 , @Bow , @Jynx , @MJG017 

I'll get to symmetry later. I'm planning to use both my hands next to each other but i'm still getting used to taking photos with the phone in my mouth.  I haven't manged to get a shot with both hands visible and somewhat focused yet.  Still work to do.  And I'm still hunting the garden for some mushrooms or toadstools!

But here is my weird architecture.

D'Arenburg Cube.jpg

The D'Arenberg Cube.  A very weird building here in the local SA wine region of  McLaren Vale.

@MJG017 I probably would have ended up at this same place after doing some research. I thought it would be safer to research the architecture first, rather than risk poor driving because I am constantly on the lookout.  😆 

@Shaz51 I have decided to research a place first and then drive to it rather than poor driving. I have various appointments for the next 3 days, so I will definitely be out and about. On Thursday I am driving out the other side of town. So who knows, I might just pass something that catches my eye.

I am glad to see you have a good sense of humour 😀

Howdy Seekers!! Are ya ready for the final count down? *cue shredding guitar solo* 😝🎸🎵

@tyme @ZeldaReturns @Bow @SmilingGecko @Dimity @Ainjoule @Patches59 @Glisten @destructive @Ru-bee @rav3n @RiverSeal @The-red-centaur @ArraDreaming @Mustang67 @Harmonium @Andarna @MJG017 @Shaz51 @Oaktree 

Annnnnnnd here we go!! 

10. An inanimate object with a face

11. Colourful Graffiti

12. A fiery sunset

A little reminder: You have until September 15th (this Sunday) to submit your pics!! Starting next Monday we will start the Community Vote for Best Photo - so start having a think about which pics you'd like to nominate!!

@Jynx when I first read 10. An inanimate object with a face, I read it as An intimate object with a face. LOL

That could of been interesting ...

Bahaha @Mustang67 yep that would've been interesting indeed! My very next question would be... do you have many intimate objects without faces? 🤣

@Jynx 

An inanimate object with a face

IMG_7983.jpeg

IMG_7984.jpeg

Colourful graffiti 

IMG_7985.jpeg

A fiery sunset

IMG_7986.jpeg

Ohhhh nooo @Jynx just saw this