Skip to main content

Re: Seeking all Seekers! Come Join SANE’s Scavenger Hunt - PRIZES FOR WINNERS!

@Shaz51 oh wow that's SO COOL!! And a great shot too! I love old rusty things, doubly so when they're also overgrown!!

@Mustang67 haha well I will see if anyone else weighs in about that one being too hard (even though Shaz already came in with the perfect photo lol)!

@Bow wrote:

Oh @Jynx  these ones are much harder! Especially the car!

Gotta keep y'all on your toes!! Wouldn't be as fun if it was just 'a flower' 'a ball' 'a fence' 😜

However I do recognise the car one might be extra tricky, so if a third person pops in to say it's a bit tough, I'll adjust it to be a little later of a time-period 😉

@Jynx 

A black and white dog! His name is Badger and he belongs to my son. Wearing an eye cover just because…

IMG_7911.jpeg

I have found a picture of a car that I took a long time ago, but it has the owner standing in front of it. Is this allowed? He has since pass away, if that makes any difference. 

@Jynx 

@Mustang67 , can you crop the picture to cut out the face 

Hi @Shaz51that won't work because of where he is standing. How about if I have a go at blurring out his face. Would that work?

Yes that will work @Mustang67 👍

Ok @Jynx, I have just re-read the rules and it does state that it needs to be a photograph taken during the time period of the hunt.

So just confirming, that I therefore can not use a photo I took years ago. Is that correct? 🤔 

Brilliant @Shaz51, yes blurring the face is perfect @Mustang67 good on you for double checking!! 

Nice lil doggo @Oaktree!! Naww Badger with a lil hat 😍🐶 I love him!!

Thank you 😊