Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: not coping

Hey, @Sans911, what's dif between Elder & Guide (re CG)?

It's when a CG retires @Former-Member. So you don't go back to being a Senior Contributor.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh, so you've been around a long time @Sans911, that's comforting. I've been here few years too, reincarnated 3times :face_with_rolling_eyes: Don't expect so much these days.

I wasn't a CG for very long. But I've been in the forums about 3 years.

@Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

night-05-01.jpeg

Baileys kickin' in, Good Night firepitters, Namaste 🙏😴🙏

Former-Member
Not applicable

I gotta go @Sans911, started crying for Jo reason. Really nice that you talked with me tonight 😢 gotta go 💙🌿

Aww @Former-Member - you can talk to me any time you want. You made an awesome fire pit, you brought my favourite drink, so you've certainly gained some brownie points tonight. Take care of yourself. And good luck with your car tomorrow

I think the rest of you have gone to bed. Goodnight lil Sis @outlander, @Faith-and-Hope @Lee82 😴💕

Goodnight @Sans911 .... 💖💤

@outlander  sorry I missed your post 😮 been doing some uni work in preparation for my course. Got to make every minute count. Will cat up with everyone later today. Love to you all. peaxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance