Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

I am so proud of you @Angels333 . That is such a good strech! You will beat this thing. It just takes time. Please be kind to yourself today xx

I am doing ok.

@Molliex @Appleblossom @Flying_Hams @outlander @Maggie and anyone else passing by. 

Just an update I have really been struggling with SH over the last week.     Things have been escalating over the last 3 or 4 days.   I'm having suicidal thoughts aswell.  

I feel so flaky, I have so much anxiety that I have uncontrollable shakes.   I have a tremor normally as a side effect of my medication,  I've had it for 3 years but today and yesterday  was terrible 

I really need help and don't know what to do. 

Sorry to be such a  pain to listen to. 

Mika
Senior Contributor

Hi @Angels333

It sounds like things are really tough for you at the moment.  I am glad that you have come on to the Forums to get some support.  I'll be sending you an email off the Forum to check in with you and make sure you are safe.

Take care,

Mika

Thanks @Mika I feel so bad at the moment,  I find it really hard to talk to people about it.   I can only talk to my psychologist and I don't have an appointment until Monday 

@Angels333 

Heart

It is a difficult thing to talk about for most people who have experienced those side effects I would think.

Hearing you, but sad I cannot do anything to help.  Endurance only goes so far.

meadow-clary-or-meadow-sage-1508785044.jpg

Thanks @Appleblossom for the reply, I'm feeling so caught up in SH behaviors. I really thought I could stop but I can't and I am failing everyone around me 😨

Hi @Angels333, it sounds like you're having a really tough time today. Good on you for being so brave and sharing with us what is going on. I might just send you a quick email now to check in a bit more. Best wishes, 3Jewels.

Oh @Angels333. I'm sorry things are so rough. Please be kind and gentle to yourself. Two steps forward, and one back..

Please reach out to a crisis line or your local hospital if things really are that bad. Have you spoken with Mr Angels? I'm sending you lots of love and strength 

@3Jewels  @Molliex 

No I haven't spoken to Mr Angels.   I'm so tired but can't sleep.    I try relaxing in front of the TV but I just feel agitated. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance