Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: New check in post

@Lee71 wrote:

@NatureLover  number 2 is a close up of  a seed on a tree

That's an amazing photo, Lee 🙂

If you won't tell me your colour, can I ask how your allergies have been the last few days?

@Lee71 

Whatever my allergic reaction was the meds the doc gave me is working @NatureLover 

And we really shouldn't talk about the color

@NatureLover  it's also been suggested I get an epi pen. I have a severe allergy to something else, I know I can't name it . I wear a medic  alert .

An epi pen sounds like a good idea. I'm glad the meds to treat the allergy from the other night are working. 

I would very much like to talk about the colour, Lee... I care about what happens to you and where you're at. I'm pretty concerned about you. But if you don't want to talk about the colour you're at, I respect that. I just hope you're safe. You're probably not feeling all that safe, but I hope you will be. 

@Lee71 

I would very much like to talk about the colour, Lee... I care about what happens to you and where you're at. I'm pretty concerned about you. But if you don't want to talk about the colour you're at, I respect that. I just hope you're safe. You're probably not feeling all that safe, but I hope you will be. 

@NatureLover  I know you do but I can't

@Lee71 

@NatureLover  that said I was texting my therapist earlier, and he suggested to take the med that helps calm me, I did but  it didn't help

I'm logging off at 7.30 tonight, and I want to try harder to stick to it from now on...

I'm worried about you though, Lee...sending you a big gentle hug and wishes that you can get some hours of sleep tonight and that it's not an extreme night. Also wishing peace, hope and strength for you. You matter a lot. Heart

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, @Lee71 

Good night @NatureLover  thank you for everything you've done

@Lee71 wrote:

@NatureLover  I know you do but I can't

That's OK, Lee - I respect that. You don't have to talk about anything you don't want to. 

I'm impressed that you can text your therapist at this time on a Saturday night - that he allows it. He must be very concerned about you. It's a worry that the calming med hasn't worked, though... I think you are reluctant to take a second one, it's an impression I get, but maybe try the second one? I know you are permitted to have two if needed...

I am really sorry that you must be so distressed that the calming med hasn't worked. I am sending you lots of care, Lee Heart

@Lee71 

@Jynx  are you still around

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance