Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: New check in post

So sorry about your long hard night, and that you feel you didn't matter to a moderator last night. 😞

You do matter, very much, Lee. Heart

@Lee71 

@NatureLover  guess my last message didn't come through

I can't see it, @Lee71 ...but I've had some trouble posting the last few days myself, some glitch in the system...

How are you doing this afternoon?

You do matter, very much, @Lee71 Heart

hello @NatureLover Heart

Hi @Shaz51 , nice to see you here! 🙂

@NatureLover@Lee71

lots of aches and pains here but making today a rest day 

@NatureLover  my post that didn't go through said I tired several times to get a mods attention , so that makes me feel like I am worthless. I give up...

Just edited cause the one woman here I told you about, that tried to make it into a competition guess that  was her screwed up way of trying to help, but she was helping with the first aid part  of my self harming. ...Now she won't even look at me or talk to me... so much for being able to go to her anytime

@Lee71 wrote:

Now she won't even look at me or talk to me... so much for being able to go to her anytime

I'm sorry to hear. Maybe this woman has problems... How are you managing without her help, is it OK?

@Lee71 wrote:

I tired several times to get a mods attention , so that makes me feel like I am worthless. I give up...

Please don't give up, Lee... I hope you can remember all the support from moderators and members on this site that you've had, and forget about not receiving the support last night. You are definitely not worthless, I for one care about you and about what happens to you, and I know you have other people who care about you too... @Lee71 

Hey @Lee71 just wanted to swing by and apologise that the overnight mod did not touch base after you tagged the moderator. I can understand how that could have made you feel very unheard and like you didn't matter. I really hope this experience does not discourage you from reaching out again if you need. You certainly matter Heart

@Shaz51  a rest day sounds good, I hope it helps your aches and pains...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance