Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: D.I.D....

😊 Getting quite an education here ...

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Smc 

Checking in to see how you are going.

Thinking of you here also @Smc 

Smc
Senior Contributor

Hi Peoples. @Determined @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Ali11 et al.

Going tired. Way too much driving around this week for assorted appointments and other things. Older Daughter has stayed safe this week, but has had a small infected abcess on her back requiring treatment. Younger Daughter had a psych appointment this week, and the state's in the middle of Naplan tests which she doesn't enjoy. Mum had a fall, so she's got stitches in one of her swollen legs, and the lymphedema and associated poor circulation means it is likely to be slow to heal, so they're keeping a close eye on that.

Had phoned Mum the evening before the fall, and we got talking family history again. So I've filled in a few more bits of the backstory.

Today was busy but reasonable. Made a cake for Older Daughter's belated Birthday get together, voted.... Birthday celebration in the afternoon, most of the family plus a couple of friends. Younger son had an overload of Uni homework so didn't make it.

Am relaxing a bit before dinner, which should be about ready now.

💜💐 @Smc .....

hugs @Smc  HeartHeart

Sounds like you've had a really busy week @Smc, a lot going on! How are you doing today, have you been able to relax a little now the birthday celebration is done? Sending love Heart 

Smc
Senior Contributor

@Ali11, I got a request last night to fill in a vacancy in our church music group today, which I'm fine with. I enjoy playing. Then had Older Daughter ring a 4 am concerned about pain from the abcess on her back. Took two hours for me to get back to sleep, so I wasn't as well rested for playing as I had anticipated. Smiley Frustrated Was still a good morning though.
Am having a relaxing afternoon. I've put a chook in the oven to roast, vegs with it will be easy enough. Hubby's off with a friend for a couple of hours (checking out a vintage motorbike with some interesting history behind it... if @Determined was nearby and non-anonymous it would have been a good outing for him too. 🙂 Younger Daughter's off in her room, so all is quiet apart from the currawongs calling outside.

5.png@Smc 

Smc
Senior Contributor

Ta @outlander. 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance