Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@PeppyPatti @Glisten 

I hope that you will both feel better really soon.  💐 

Thankyou @Oaktree 

That's lovely 🌹 to hear from you. 

im definately recovering. Isn't it a beautiful day in the West today ? 

1953.jpeg

Good morning all. The sun is shining and I’m up bright and early. Not feeling it today though, one of those days I just want to curl up in bed the whole time and not do anything.

I’ve started some new medication that makes you drowsy but also gives you insomnia (the irony is not lost on me here), and it’s messing me up a bit. Just going to try and push through it for the time being as it’s helping in what it’s supposed to.

Got some bad news about my Aunty yesterday so trying to put on a brave face for Mum but it has me rattled. Runs in the family but we don’t know how bad it is yet.

Hoping today is a little bit better 🤞🏼

Good morning @PeppyPatti @Oaktree 

Coconut 🥥 water, sometimes I can be dehydrated but I just can’t consume anymore filtered water.

When I don’t want fizzy water and I don’t have time to juice fresh fruit, coconut water is my go to drink of choice.

You are 💯 % correct I do not have dust on my walls. Unless I am sanding the walls.

Your hamster in the wheel picture 😆 I think I had the same picture on my office wall, back in the day LOL

@Oaktree and @PeppyPatti Cold 🤧😷 is done. Finished. Fini. Ende

I am grandparenting today 💞 while 3of3 and son in law complete Day 4 TARMAC Malaga and Perth CBD Final leg and take 3rd place podium and attend event dinner.

@tyme I’ll do my best to be at PGC. Depends on the small evil 😈 child.

G

@Macqua morning.

Sometimes it is nice to have someone to grieve with. To take the small steps together. To stand in unity with. Validating each other’s feelings is an important part of a relationship.

Let it out @Macqua vulnerability can be empowering.

We are here for you 

G

Many years ago  a psychic looked at my son’s hand and told me my youngest son will have 6 children. 

Thats nice. He’s 30 years old but he still has time to meet someone lovely. 

Maybe….. 30 years old…..

lol

When did you start your medication @Macqua ?

I was about 30 when I started my medication series to own up I had issues and I needed a help with a pill.

I’m mindful that my two sons find it difficult to accept they need a bit of pill help as they are both around 30 years old. 

Hey @Glisten , 

Coconut water! Sounds yum. So you just drink it like that?

What else can you do with coconut water? I've never had it from a carton before. I've only had it 3 times from a fresh coconut.

@PeppyPatti @Glisten Thanks both for your responses!

It’s only the third day on it but it’s just making me so depressed and drowsy and causing a minor headache. Still going to take it tomorrow and just do what I actually have to do during the day as it’s important stuff compared to today. I’ve been wanting a day to bedrot prior to the medication so I’ve kind of taken that opportunity.

Just took my mum to the dog park (we don’t have a dog) and she convinced me to sit inside instead of outside and we had about 5 dogs come over for a pay which was really, really nice. Feeling a bit better tonight all in all actually so it might end up being a medication to take at night but I won’t be messing with it until my review with my doctor on Wednesday.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful day today

Nice @Macqua , 

Going to the dog park without a dog sounds pleasant lol.

I hope you feel better soon. 

We are having a Sunday Hangout tonight on the same Chatwee platform if you want to join.

Just a chance to chat and connect with others.