Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@tyme hey!!

thanks for letting me know about the Sunday hangout, I’ll definitely join!

looking forward to having a chat now 🙂

Great @Macqua 🙂

We'd love to have you. You can read about tonight's hangout here:

https://saneforums.org/t5/Events-and-Updates/JOIN-US-Live-Sunday-Hangout-7-00-9-00pm-AEST/m-p/155560...

@Macqua I had the same symptoms.

I changed to taking medication at night time.

I’m very confident with my medication and what my body needs. I’ve had the same GP for 20 years. She has confidence in me, that helps a lot.

The pooch park was a good choice for you both 😊 That was nice to read.

G

@tyme Coconut water is sold in Coles and woolies.

Yep just drink it.

G

@Glisten your comments about coconut water made me smile - a former workplace of mine had about 4 pallets of coconut water that I was given to donate to Foodbank. They didn't end up taking it so my former God children clapped their hands with glee because they got to drink 3 flavours and plain cans of coconut water anytime they wanted. I'm surprised they didn't end up looking like coconuts!

I agree, it makes a nice change from plain water x

Lol @ENKELI , you're funny. How 'good' really is coconut water? Health benefit wise? I guess it's better than soft drink.

@tyme drinking too much can cause you to have too much potassium but the kids never had any issues. They're still alive far as I know 😉

@ENKELI coconut water 🙌🏼 for weeks and weeks 😆

How you doing @ENKELI ?

@Glisten not too bad my darling Tomaatii. 

Alas I have to call the dentist in the morning and get an appointment ASAP to sort out the ongoing pain in my no tooth site. Getting sick of the constant pain that painkillers [edited by moderator] don't fix. Grrr.

It's been warm and sunny so my mood has improved. 

Your daughter and SIL came 3rd huh? Nice work. 

How have you been my friend?

@ENKELI Yeah I’m ok. My lawyer is giving me the shitez.

Friday, I sent another list of things that they overlooked.

Told them that it’s now the middle of September and if they can’t force him to make an offer, I won’t have a choice other than to print off his bank account statements and give them to his sister. 😆

Looking forward to seeing what their reaction is.

G