Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hilarious @TAB 

There's nothing like a full range of junk food to keep us going till next time.

I couldn't or wouldn't accept Spartan living in the outback. I could do the same in a city.

Good morning @Stout @TAB @ENKELI @Glisten 

Had a slack start to the day. Its windy and raining out there today. Got to assemble my clothes rack and put my wet laundry on it to dry. Not planning on doing much today

yeah I know @Stout  adelaide was out of bounds re cost so had to try and balance affordablility w location, could have tried down the road, but there is major pollution  would not eat fruit and veg from there eg

Good Morning @SmilingGecko @Stout @PeppyPatti @ENKELI @Glisten @Emelia8 @oceangirl 

finally went to gym this morn. probs signed up 6 wks ago by now. was $150/year, so it will be easy to make it up. lucky if was in there 10mins . had place to myself. verry basic, bur functional. am sore already. onwards and upwards lol

I'm pretty tired after yesterdays effort @TAB but had a good nights sleep to make up for it. Not doing much today. Gee these meds slow me down

I can understand @TAB . But you might be able to get cheap outback electricity if you could tap into the special  nearby grid. haha . Still, the railway track should be nearby, so the fruit and veggie's might come on the goods train tomorrow. I wonder though, how the area is  with flies in the summer. the heat and dust is one thing, but them flies are something else.

Good morning @SmilingGecko 

Maybe you could by one of those electric heated clothes racks for the cold winter months. In the summer it might double as a BBQ.

its a couple hundred ks south of outback @Stout  lol dunno whats on trains re food,  the only ones that stop here are for grain. last summer was unbelievable re heat , was like I was in Kalgoorlie would have 7 days in a row over 38 etc  and  afew in low 40s

Thought of it @Stout! I was just in the market for a clothes rack last month - had to buy one because my last one of many years finally broke. Got a sturdy durable one from Bunnings. I did check Amazon but its really cheap trashy stuff. Read reviews on Amazon and peoples clothes racks from there were badly made & falling apart going by testimony. When this one arrived it was like made of strong components so it will last a long time hopefully. Stuff in my house seems dry fast. 

Ive just realized I might have been a bit insensitive at the moment. Trying to be funny at a time when I shouldn't have been. Old blog habits.

Sorry all.

@TAB , I know what its like in the outback, and I spent some years in the North. One year we had 350 odd days without a cloud at 40 degrees. Dry as a bone. Wheat, oats, bali, sorgum, corn. All good crops. Never worked on any of that though. Do they have those painted silos Tab?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance