Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@PeppyPatti what a lovely comment!

Have I got something for you and your friend ❤️

Its a website called Wendi that has been vetted by the ACCC Australian Competition and Consumer watchdog and it finds all those hidden subscriptions lurking in your bank statements that you may have missed from long ago.

I learnt about it from Money Magazine which I read about earlier this year through my local library.  I ended up posting an article on it on my forum page "Budgeting Page".

I saved myself over $900 annually in money from things I didn't even know were leaving my bank account and I am frugal.

As i said the website is called Wendi and it interfaces with your online bank account, scans your accounts and spits out all your regular subscription outgoings that you didn't even realise were being taken out of your account.

Your friend may be able to save even more money!

Please go here for my article 🙂

I hope you guys can save even more!!!

https://saneforums.org/t5/Recovery-Club/Budgeting-Page/m-p/1434558/highlight/true#M102274

@SmilingGecko I just opened a bottle of kombucha as I was reading your post!

You don’t have to tell me twice.

@ENKELI would be coming to the Smiling Gecko 🦎 Spa Retreat Resort 

IMG_3677.gif

@PeppyPatti good for you! Justice done   I like that. It gives me a warm feeling just reading what you did 😊

WA car trip to @SmilingGecko Resort with @ENKELI  I’ll drive.

@PeppyPatti you posted my favourite picture you created 🤗

Hugs G

Thankyou very very much @SmilingGecko 

Gold.

Here's a bouquet of flowers 💐 

To say thankyou. 

images (2).jpeg

Yes well @ENKELI @Glisten 

Your messages start me up thinking maybe maybe I can start drawing one day....

Enuf said. 

Screenshot_2024-05-25-10-46-56-47.jpg

Looking back, time makes everything a lot less has "to be certain way". (Change.). It always happens. Just go with the flow. Not sure if this is relevant. But just Ride the Wave" . Is something I live by now. Hope you get something out of my ramble.from @Just

I like that @Just 

Years ago a holocaust survivor called Victor  Frankel wrote a book called ' Man's Search For Meaning. '

Please tell me if I'm wrong about this book but I read it and bought it on an audible years ago and I remember it gave a version of, going with the flow by - 

He decided that he  will only act if resign to the decisions that were not under his control and “to let fate take its course” (Frankl, 1961, p. 54).

Anyway I looked that up but the book speaks about

Work (doing something significant), in love (caring for another person), and in courage during difficult times

• But I copied that out too but this thing of letting fate take its course - pretty much ruled his life in a terrible situation and he writes how it saved his life in more ways ... 

@PeppyPatti @ENKELI @Bill16 @Oaktree my weather 🌦️ app tells me the Sun will shine tomorrow 🙌🏼🌞

Hope I see you at the PGC this afternoon.

Hope you have a good day 😊

G

@PeppyPatti  thanks for liking my reply. It was a hard night of nightmares. I don't normally say that. But I'm opening up here.( So crying now). Sick to the stomach. Have not read anything like that. But do relate to going back to basics, I personally feel it's 1.) because you have to reserve all the energy you can. And 2.)??? Feeling sick to my stomach so might leave that for now. Big sigh.... Self preservation.@PeppyPatti 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance