Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Very Worried Mama

Thank you for your support today @Rhye . I had a better afternoon making time to honour myself. It did make a difference. Hope your oodie keeps you cosy tonight. 6 degrees here at present and very grateful to have a woodfire. Have spoken to my daughters team at the hospital and have been told her actions were due to medication problems so they will keep her for a little while and get that sorted and hopefully find her more supportive accommodation. I can rest easier tonight knowing she is being well cared for. 🙏❤️

Ohhh hugs @Krishna , I found you again my friend 

@Rhye , @AussieRecharger , @Acacia 

Hi our beautiful @Shaz51  Gosh what a roller coaster ride these past few weeks have been. The possibility of meeting my girl with her support worker was on the cards as you know and then changed her mind. Now hospitalised twice in the past 3 weeks for self harm. Present more serious and won’t allow me to visit. Support coordinator working on finding more supportive accommodation which is desperately needed. Bless my beautiful daughter. Hoping the hospital can stabilise her meds this time around. She is so non compliant with them and still has little trust with the system which leads her down this dark alley. If only she’d talk to me 😞 Taking good care of myself now after a few weeks of just feeling numb and simply emotionally exhausted. Pick myself up and dust myself off again. Hoping this new accommodation, once secured will be a positive as she will have support 9/hrs per day. Her 28th birthday next week 🙏 Sending love and hugs to you lovely lady ❤️

Ohhh lots of hugs my darling @Krishna , and walking with you every day ❤❤❤

❤️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance