Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Trying makes it worse

Hi @Eve7 @Appleblossom @TAB @Rhye @maddison 

Thanks for Ur replies. It has left me feeling wobbly this weekend as I have felt like I'm under too much pressure from public system.

My group for dbt  ends in 2 weeks and I might then leave the public system. There are no new groups I'm very much interested in.

Maybe I just take what I've got so far and leave. I can come back although it might be hard to get in.

Glad you found dbt group good @EternalFlower I did not know it was even offered in public system, locally its only private.  Funding good mental health care can be tricky ...

Hi @Appleblossom hope u had a good weekend, was wandering how u have been, how are Ur zooms???

I did find it helpful and enjoyed it too

I was feeling wonky on Friday , my dr said something about my recovery that made me feel sad, 

Ended up calling triage and they told me to call my dr after hours so we ended up having a chat.

Thanks @EternalFlower I had a good weekend.  Social and cooked for 2 events.

It is great your doctor talked to you.  Did you manage to sort out the thing that made you sad?

Hi @Appleblossom yum two events good work!! 

Cooking sounds fun but demanding over the weekend, that's very cool that you can cook for events.

My dr spoke to me for 20 minutes and was amazing with medication changes...with my actual emotions I'm not sure amazing but he tries.

When the convo went on too long he had to apologise ad end it...but somehow it'd always like that, him wrapping up, saying sorry, and offering to take it up next time. 

I called The Blue Knot foundation today and found it quite helpful.

I've had some triggers recently with my dad and unfortunately my abusive ex reaching out after his marriage ended. He is now a single dad, all fairly recent, and I am unfortunately the recipient now of his curious texts wandering how I am ie if I'm single and interested. I'm not, of course. But it was creepy he still had my number after 6 years. I certainly don't have his.

@TAB @Former-Member @Rhye @Eve7 I hope Ur OK? How are u doing , please write anytime  x

Hi @EternalFlower sorry Ive been meaning to look up threads that seem to have dropped off

No worries @TAB 

Good to hear from you @EternalFlower 

I’m home in bed with the lurgy and feeling sorry for myself.

It sounds like you have a caring dr which is good.

Ok I found thread and subscribed
@EternalFlower
Hope things a bit better for you today.
Still in holding pattern here with finances and well its pretty serious. Am thinking about asking friends and family for a loan, but wont if I can get through next week or so lol. Should get there. Interesting times ..
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance