Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

bustabliss
New Contributor

Freshy

Hi there...

I'm Reece 36yo from Perth. 

Very new to the forum thing, hope I'm in the right place introducing my self.

I have recently been diagnosed with bipolar with mixed features and ADHD.  I'm on 4 different type of medications

( I won't / can't list) 

I have also recently done a stint in a mental  health clinic as a in patient for 2 months and I will be heading back in on the 4th.

I'm hoping to chat to people with the same diagnosis or has a lot of knowledged about it as I don't know anyone else with both disorders together.  And also I think this would be a great place to learn / discuss / vent and help others. 🙂 🙂

I just don't feel confident I'm going in the right direction with medications and would love to hear from anyone who can give me some guidance/experiences/ and knowledge  anyone else besides my psychiatrist guiding me..... 

Other than that I am fortunate enough to always have a job to go to. I have good support group of friends and family but unfortunately they dont quite understand what I'm going through. 

I think I have said enough for now, and hopefully get  pointed in the right direction  and meet and chat with some of you awesome people..

If you want to know more about me ie hobbies etc or just chat or feed me Info, 

please don't hesitate to ask or share with me.

All the best to everyone in 2021

Love and respect to all,

Reece 

1 REPLY 1
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Freshy

Hello @bustabliss , welcome to the forums (I assume you're new here?).

I'm sorry to read about all of what you wrote. I don't have ADHD or BPD, however I do have Depression, Anxiety, etc.

But i'd love to talk to you and do my best to be there for you, if you'd like someone to chat with? Or just someone to listen.

Happy New Year.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance