Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Former-Member
Not applicable

Apologies to all

I would like to apologise for my rant on 25th dec and just after.

@Former-Member , and moderators. Peregrinefalcon, sphinxly and Amour-et-psyche.

I wasn't going at all well and also having what I now know are thunderclap headaches.

@Former-Member i am truly sorry for my attitude towards you and hope I haven't hurt you too much. I know you were trying to reach out and help me and I am very grateful for that, you are a very kind and wonderful person.  💐💗

Like a lot of people I find it hard to reach out and when I do it never works out for me. I still can't reach out with online/chat/ call Centers etc. But I did see a GP. I have had a MRAngiogram and just found out that I have a brain aneurysm. But this is no excuse for being rude and feel the best thing for me is to say nothing when not well and not be on here.  I hope the lovely people I have meet don't mind me being on the craft group or in the background.  So very Sorry to anyone else who may have read my post, 

Always hope 🌻🌸❤️

6 REPLIES 6
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Apologies to all

Hey there @Former-Member . I don't know what happened or anything, but I just wanted to say good on you for taking the time out to apologise in your own thread. That takes a lot of courage also, so well done.

I'm also very sorry to hear about your Brain Anuerysm, I hope you'll be ok. I'm thinking of you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I really appreciate it ❤. I honestly wasn't expecting an apology, so you kind of took me by surprise there, but I ABSOLUTELY accept it 😊.

I totally understand the reluctance around online platforms. I remember I reached out to the Lifeline online chat service, and it was helpful, but I actually told the person on the other end "we haven't even scratched the surface, and the conversation was kind of overlapping", because that's the limitation of chat. I think if I need to use Lifeline again, I would choose the phone service every time. In fact, it would be great if they had a real life clinic you could visit.

All the best with your treatment, both in terms of your mental health and your aneurysm x. I have to point out that I am really glad that you saw your GP as early as you did, and got scanned, otherwise it could have been so much worse! You did really well.

Thanks again. You're the zest! 🍋. Let me just tag those moderators, so I know they can see it.

@Peregrinefalcon .

@Sphinxly .

@Amour_Et_Psyché . AMAZING name ❤.

Hey there @Former-Member,

I truly appreciate your post and the respect you have shown to forum members/moderators. I'm sorry to hear about the brain aneurysm, and how tough it is for you to reach out for help. It sounds scary. I'm glad you've got the support of your GP. I do hope to see you around!

Take good care,

Sphinxly 🐣

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you,  The GP has sent an urgent referral to the public hospital but it could take quite sometime and I am okay with that.  strangely enough I am not scared by the aneurism. I think if it ruptures people will have a degree of sympathy not that I want any, but it will be without the stigma of mental health issues.  

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's awful, I really hope you're ok. I wish I could help more. @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you. That is very nice of you to say that. I will be fine ❤️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance