Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Sharlet
New Contributor

Alone

Hi feeling so alone not shore about things just feeling empty so many thoughts in my head hard to understand 

5 REPLIES 5
Sharlet
New Contributor

Re: Alone

Krishna
Senior Contributor

@Sharlet There's always someone here you can talk to about how you're feeling. Try not to analyse all those thoughts that come along, just observe them like clouds and let them roll on by. Can be overwhelming otherwise. I can relate. It takes practice but does become easier with time. I also like to gently bring my attention back to my in breath and out breath through the nose. It gives you a break from those constant mental formations. Hope you're doing okay this evening. Be gentle on yourself and have a peaceful night xx

Peonies
Senior Contributor

Hi there @Sharlet

Welcome to the forums Heart I am sorry to hear how you are feeling at the moment. Please know that you are not alone here. We are all here on the forums with you through this 🌻 

Similar to @Krishna  I also find it helpful to focus on my breathing when I feel overwhelmed with worries and thoughts Smiley Happy

Take Care, Peonies 

Me too. Wanna chat? Its hard coz talking to randoms hasn't got the same feels as talking to people who may actually know you and care for you but if we start chatting about general crap we will get to know eachother so the interest will become genuine.

Hey Sharlet, I hope you're feeling better, loneliness sucks ass, I know how ur feeling, super quick answer is grab a piece of paper and write down how you feel, what's in your head then go for a walk of about 45min then revisit what you have written, then write some more, I've found this to help a bit, best of luck 🍀😁
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance