Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Lack of insight

@NoMudNoLotus 

First post in discussion thread may be of help to you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@TheGreatestStar 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@meraki 

First post in thread speaks about loss of insight, it may be of help to you.

how do i get to 1st post? i saw it the other day how fo i get back? to lack of insight

Hi @Mellysmellyelly 

You can find the first post by scolling to the top of the page, and to the right of the discussion heading you will see the page numbers. If you select the first page and scoll to the top, you should find the first post.

I'll also pop the link to the first post in this thread by @Former-Member, you can find it by clicking here😊

Daisydreamer 🌼

Thank you very much @Daisydreamer and @Darcy i have heard most of the 2 audios and found them to be VERY HELPFUL. 

THANK YOU !!!

Thank you for sharing this resource Darcy.

It was recommended to my family many years ago, and was instrumental in helping us and our loved one.

We were able to borrow a copy from the local library. I recently needed to access this resource again and found a PDF copy (complete) available online.

I just wanted to add to your original post by providing the link for other forum members to access if they showed an interest in the book:

https://www.nami.org/getattachment/Learn-More/Mental-Health-Conditions/Related-Conditions/Anosognosi...

Hello Inni and Darcy i just had a speed read of book nfound it Vhelpful THank you v much!!!😁😁😁 @Former-Member and @Determined

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Talita 

@

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance