Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

TheJuZShoW
Senior Contributor

Binural Beats

I just got back into Binaural beats. This one is for Depression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uiv3R3DQtwQ

This is something that is constantly researched. But I hear it works if you listen between 20mins and 90 mins if listened to often. 

2 REPLIES 2
Rhye
Senior Contributor

Re: Binural Beats

This sounds so soothing @TheJuZShoW, thank you for sharing. 

A friend of mine swears by listening to binaural beats as they find it really calming, they use it both during their work day and during meditation. I'd be keen to try it myself 😊How do you feel after a listening session @TheJuZShoW ?

I did a little Googling and found this article which explains binaural beats pretty well. I think it's really fascinating how music has such an impact on our mind and senses!

Re: Binural Beats

@Rhye  Yeah I tend to feel a little bit better. Even more so if listened to often and longer. I listened to that one related to helping with depression and it stopped me from feeling so up and down. There are so many drug free ways to help with this sort of thing. If you listen to it between 20mins and 90mins you could get some decent results. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance