Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Oh @Former-Member ..... I am so sorry about your new garden ..... 😔❤️

Are any of the plants salvageable ?

So happy to hear that your done contacted you ✔️ Included you in his special people and memories board ✔️ and shared future plans with you that he is excited about ✔️.  He is making his way in the world m’dear ..... well done you ❣️

Ohhh @Former-Member , sending you hugs xx 

oh no! @Former-Member im sorry about your garden. you worked hard on that too. I hope you can fix it up again.
im glad your son rang too Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks sweets, its no big deal really, the garden, I'm jus like "how rude! I just made that... " Anyway, it's been raining since, and I had a visitor, but managed to dig  out all the seedlings into a bucket to start again tomorrow, maybe on LEVEL ground this time :face_with_rolling_eyes: lol

@ @

@Adge 

@@, are you ok? did I say something wrongvladt night? I'll go back and better word my last post re "craving company" bit just in case. Have you started replacing any birds yet?

💙🐦💙🐦💙

@@

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope 

@really hope your right about my son, i worry so much for him and feel so lackung to know how to help him. Not  that he's asking. He's really smart & I have worked hard to empower him, not take from him or gilt trip... (like my mum did), even though he's really all I have in the world. He can't see it, and why should he have to... it's my cross to bare, not his. I've lived  my lifev🌷🦉 

I am at that point where my kids are leaving home and getting on with their daily lives @Former-Member  .... it’s the fact that I have a few ! that means I still have some at home, although one will need lifetime care.

Have you considered where you might be able to volunteer in your new town ?  Have you looked around a bit ?  Is there a library ?  Garden-lovers or birdwatching group ?  Not that you have to jump in with both boots on, but wondering if you are finding anything interesting to consider.

Hi @Former-Member I'm really sorry about your new portable garden, being blown over.

That was quite an achievement, to be able to put it together - I have trouble with putting things together.

I hope you were able to fix it.

I've just booked into a Trauma yoga course - 1 hour per week, for 5 weeks (expensive though).

It's for people with a trauma background, or complex PTSD (like me).

I will probably know most of the yoga postures, so it won't seem too strange.

Unlike when I first went to yoga (8 years ago) - it seemed scary, & I could not keep up with the pace (I got left behind).

My tooth broke last night, filling came out (big hole) - have to rush to Dentist tomorrow, straight after work. My teeth breaking seems to be happening too often (several times) recently.

No I haven't replaced any of my lost birds yet - those are too hard to get (though very cheap).

I'm very sad, & I need to get new birds for company - yet I want those same ones (Bengalese & Goldfinches), so I will have to wait.

The aviary seems so empty & sad with them gone.

Have a good night.

I've goto log off & go to bed now.

HugsHeart

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope,
Does having 'a few' kidults make it any easier when the older ones start moving away? Do you miss them? You sound like a really close family. Money helps too I guess.

Engaging with community seems pointless since I'll probably leave town in 6months. I came here to get away from ppl. Having said that, I finally got to the local Bereavement Support Gp last wk (with flashback of my girl coming back) and they were good. But I'm aware term 4 is about to start, which is a good time to start a group - there's some good ones around.
Its lovely in this small town. especially the air, but 5months now and none of siblings or Sydney'ites have shown interest how i'm doing here (very one way with them) and the only way I'm gonna see more of my son before hs big travels (or my death) is to move closer to him (and my girls grave, and the 'x' - death everywhere there...), I'm not sure what to do with my life. I'm tired of moving, of ppl not liking me, and pushing down my sadness for everyone, and saying goodbye... I don't know that I can cope with much anymore. My son asked me if I'm looking for work? I'd love to be seen as a useful member of society again but... I consider myself retired. People are too hard, and my bones hurt (saw Dr yesterday, she wants me to have another hip cortisone injection). Not sure I can copevwith anything extra. with extra demands. Being at home mostly is manageable (even without proper TV reception grr).
BUT! 

II found a new fav cafe... BUNNUNGS! 😁 Its attached to the lovely nursery 🌴🌷I can take dog 😁👍 and walk and walk.. 👣 🐾 forever there, safe and flat... Be nice to have someone who'll meet me there for coffee, but it doesn't matter anymore. I don't have much to offer ppl anymore. 😟 can't  talk more about this, crying my ears out here. Bit fragile, I've been awake since 3am, need a cup of EB T.  Thanks for letting me face this self care step, I'm trying 🌷

Screenshot_20190704-131434-01.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@ Adge, feel your life burden, the heaviness comes through between the lines. I am sad for you. But also glad you're gonna try this new Yoga therapy Class... never heard of it. Interesting! Let us know how it goes. Maybe start a new thread or jump on the yoga thread, or here... wherever, but plz tag me in often ...

Hey, you gotta put new life in that bird cage Adge. Really wish I could scoop up some bangalese and golden finches from Sydney, and drive them out to you. Hugzz my bird friend 💙

🌷🦉

Former-Member
Not applicable

I went to the Dentist today, 3rd visit in as many weeks. Big filling today. Was in the chair 2.5hrs 😟 only two more fillings to go. Had Chinese for dinner with this guy helping me sell the car. He took me to K-Mart to ask for service history. Found out its had an excellent history, been looked after. This will help.
Georgia was waiting in the driveway when I got back. Precious princess looked so worried. And I'd forgot to lock the gate.
Put my Garden Planter back together, plants look ok.
Hope you're all ok. 💛🌷🦉
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance