Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Hi there @Former-Member

Hi @Former-Member  love your garden. ❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍🌷🌷🌷

Former-Member
Not applicable

Your new garden bed looks fabulous @Former-Member  ... I'm very impressed.  Cant make out what you have planted in there though.

A very productive day for you ... well done.  

That does not sound too good re the news from your Bro4 about your Dad.  Could be another trip coming up soon. 

Hugz to you @Former-Member , please take care.

Sherry 💕

Love the look of your garden @Former-Member 👍👍👍

1000+ Funny Party Quotes on Pinterest | Minions funny ...

Former-Member
Not applicable

Haha @ Adge, I can relate to that 🙂 My son just tx me saying exactly that - having a hybernation PJ day, catching up on rest. I use to crave company for decades, but I've grown up now NOT!  (given up mostly)

Are you ok Adge?

Hiya there @ outlander and @ Sherry, I've been wondering how you are 💜💚💛🧡❤️💙

I just RANG MY DAD'S RN, bit of a  language barrier but eventually we were on the same page. She tells me dad is fine, was reviewed by Dr today, antibiotics ceased. I've concluded dad's having a bad day (dementia's like that)., but also, Bro4 probably thinks it's time i visit... (Bro4 has been unpleasant at me).
I'll go when I'm ready 💜

Im ok atm @Former-Member just abit tired and feeling run down abit. Have a quietish day tomorrow till 5 then have kids till whatever time mum and bf arw home feom friends house watching the football finals. Id say around 1130. Ill be at their house though so kids will be in bed by then.

Going to the nursing home when your ready sounds like a good idea. Glad you got a small update though
Former-Member
Not applicable

20191008-gadenKilled43909_1_1.jpeg

NO FAIR! 😳 Storm did it 😞

@Zoe7  @Adge  @outlander  @Former-Member  @Maggie  @Faith-and-Hope  @Shaz51  😭

My son finally rang last night. Said he is depressed and spent the whole w'end on 'self-care' (which included a picture board of positive memories & people - which Im included on 😁 and a five year plan to go on a working holiday overseas for 2-5yrs  years 😞 But at least he rang. And at least the storm brang much needed rain 🌷🦉

Can't see the image yet but if it is your little garden you just put together and planted I am gutted for you @Former-Member Glad your son contacted you though and also that he included you in the board of positive memories and people - he has been distant lately and it has really affected you - so really pleased for you. Take care Hon Heart

Oh @Former-Member  so sad to see that pic of your beautiful little garden.

Pleased you have heard from your son. 💜💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance