Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Hi @Former-Member 

Yes lots going on. My Dad's sick. My boys anxiety is through the roof. My work is demanding. Not a minute to do what I wanted to do tonight. Juggling too many balls and not particularly well. Glad you had a night out. Great movie which I saw with my boy. Off to try to get some rest before I go to work in the morning. Night lovely. Thanks for saying hi xxx

Thanks @Dockers6 🙏👂🤗 appreciate your support. Kinda feeling like I needed it x

Name of the game, is support and care - keep reaching out.

Dockers6
Former-Member
Not applicable

images (29).jpeg

Hoolydooly @Anastasia  ...  sure sounds like you're juggling a lot. I'm in awe of people like you, deserve a medal 🎖️or teo🎖🎖️lol.  Don't forget to take lots of little 'me' breaks 💕 

Thanks beautiful I'm nothing special xo

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Clawde how are you?

Good morning @Former-Member 😄

I hope you are coping as well as possible in the leadup to what must be the most traumatic anniversary any Mum could ever have. The tragic loss of a child. 💔

My thoughts are with you every day, and my heart breaks for you at this time. Big hugs to you lovely.

Emelia 💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks so much for thinking of me @Emelia8 especially with all you've got goingin' on. 10th year now, a psych nurse back then said "you'll find a peace with it in time" hmm, peace... not fully but it's heading that way piece by piece. It's is the death of part of myself too. I miss my girl 😢 it's not just one day, the world is closing in. I can't move today. 'Giving in' my mum use to scold me... I'll make a cuppa soon. Did feed pup... Betta go shut that door, sigh. Thanks 💙

@Former-Member 🌹🙏💞

Hello @Former-Member 

Just calling in to see how you are today. Thanks for your kindness last night and be assured I’ll be sticking by you over these coming days.

I’ve decided to move to a smaller home and S2 Can move into the big house. S1 had a disaster with his estranged crazy wife which wasn’t pleasant. It’s all complicated especially with the little ones.

I’m going to live alone so see how it goes.

Please take care 💙💚💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance