Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

💜🌻 Lovely to see you bouncing back a bit @EOR ...

👋 @Adge @Zoe7 @outlander .... anyone else around ....

Time to down screen, have a bedtime hot chocolate.
😢 Thank for being here with me tonight. Means a lot more than you know 💙🌷🦉

Happy to be here for you @EOR Think of us all as your avatar - wrapping our arms around each other for a group hug ...with you right in the centre. Sleep well Hon Heart

Sleep well @EOR 💤💤💤

20 Angry Memes That Can Help You Laugh Away Your Anger ...I hope you like this one @EOR I think it's funny (I often feel that way)....

Adge

Highlighted

Hi @Adge,vthats a myserable cat. He should be a 'blackdog' not a cat. So sorry you identify with this. Hoping it's not all the time. Chin up. xox

REPOST FROM YESTERDAY (as in my enthusiasm I committed  the crime of ACCIDENTALLY mentioning an anti-inflammatory medication 🧐 oopsy!)

+++++++++++++++++++

Thanks guys for your encouraging posts 💙

I slept well... 'till 5am... 

Then 9am Dr apt re hip...ordered an X-Ray but deemed it most likely arthritis.

11am Optometrist was efficient... but  😔asking big bucks this time - $800 😲 (is that excessive?) I havent paid that much for ONE pair glasses (multi-focals + anti reflective).. Do you think i should cancel? IIfeel robbed. She said I could pay it off 🤔

Had the best shopping spree 😁 would you like to see pic of a couple of purchases?

I even rang a couple of friends and feeling on top of things... almost  nearly 'happy' feeling 🤫 - weird 🙃 but cool 😃

$800 does seem excessive but I have nothing to base that on @EOR as I don't have glasses - need them but haven't dragged myself to get my eyes checked yet Smiley Frustrated

Lovely to read you rang a couple of friends and are feeling more on top of things - that actually made me smile. Hugs Hon Heart

thE5GKZ9KL.jpg@EOR 

For urgent assistance, call: