Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Me too @Former-Member ! I had a big filling done this afternoon (the tooth cracked on Monday night).

Then another one to be done this Friday - Dentist discovered that it had been cracked for some time (with decay).

Ouch $250 it cost today, then maybe that again (on Friday).

How's that for coincidence (you & me both got fillings)?

I'm glad your new planter garden is okay.

I've been hunting for new birds - still cannot find any (none anywhere).

They all want to sell Budgies, Zebra finches etc (already have those) - don't need any of those.

Adge

So glad you put your planter back together and the plants survived @Former-Member You put so much effort into it the first time - hope it looks just like the picture you showed us 👍

Good news about the car too - should make it easier to sell. Hope you get a buyer really soon Hon.

That is a long time to be in the chair - hope they gave you enough anaesthetic to get through. When I had my second wisdom tooth out the anaesthetic had begun to wear off - it was sooooo painful - had to have another dose before they took it out. It will be great when you have all the fillings done - one more thing to tick off your list and on the way to your trip for next year Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Adge - that is unusual that we both had fillings today. Its throbbing atm, gonna take something for it.. I have years of neglect to catch up on. Keep trying to find those birds 🐦💙

Hi @Zoe7  nice to see you. Yes, garden will be fine and teeth on the mend... Even got optometrist tomorrow 👀 

@Faith-and-Hope  - thinking of you too 🌷 and @outlander 💙 and @Maggie  and all you who are so kind here 💙🌷🦉

@  @

Dental issue all around @Former-Member @Adge Toby is going in to have his teeth cleaned next week so you can add another one to the list here Smiley Surprised

Great news about the garden @Former-Member 👍 ...and another tick off your list with the optometrist - wow you are getting things done - good on you Hon ✔👍😍

💜🌻 Lovely to see you bouncing back a bit @Former-Member ...

👋 @Adge @Zoe7 @outlander .... anyone else around ....

Former-Member
Not applicable

Time to down screen, have a bedtime hot chocolate.
😢 Thank for being here with me tonight. Means a lot more than you know 💙🌷🦉

Happy to be here for you @Former-Member Think of us all as your avatar - wrapping our arms around each other for a group hug ...with you right in the centre. Sleep well Hon Heart

Sleep well @Former-Member 💤💤💤

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks Zoe7, Adge, Faith-and-Hope, I slept well... 'till 5am. Had 9am Dr apt re hip - holding off on cortisone injection. Optometrist was Very efficient, but $800 😲
Had the best shopping spree, would you like to see pic of a couple of my op shop buys?
Rang a couple of friends and feeling on top of things,  nearly 'happy' - weird 🙃

20 Angry Memes That Can Help You Laugh Away Your Anger ...I hope you like this one @Former-Member I think it's funny (I often feel that way)....

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance