Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@Former-Member @Appleblossom @Sans911 @Snowie @CheerBear 💜💖💚💛🧡🖤💙

👋 @outlander and anyone who might be around 🙂

How was your day?

(Not sure if I have already told you but I have a rainbow unicorn emoji now too! I went on a hunt after you mentioned it and found her 🦄💗😁)

Is anyone else having troubles with notifications again? I'm not getting any or they are very delayed. Apple blossoms thread is only just coming up and the last post was 45 minutes ago.

@CheerBear I didn't get your notification either either via email or under the bell.

@Lauz @s-jay

Yay for rainbow unicorn! @CheerBear
Unfortunately the days not over yet. I've been busy but overwhelmed and really bored all mixed in.

How's your day been

I've been having notification issues for a couple of days but they seemed to have become worse today and now they look to have stopped @outlander.

Hopefully just another glitch @CheerBear. Yeah the one before the 45 min notification it was 10 hrs ago the last notification

Busy, overwhelmed and bored sound like a tricky combination @outlander. Have you got much on tonight or are you able to have some calm down/you time?

My day was a bit of a mixed one. I felt down and blue this morning but had a surprise visit from my well and unwell people (who were also feeling down and blue which is why they came over) and we picked each other up. It ended up being a really nice afternoon/evening 🙂

It's a rather quiet night at the moment @CheerBear pops gone out for about half hour so get abit of a breather which is good.
I'm in the middle of writing up an add for a tutor for my course. The teachers don't explain things well and I need someone to help properly before I fail.

Sad and blue sounds like a rather good description of my overall mood but I avoided sh today.

It's nice to hear that you got a visit and now everyone's abit perkier. It's really sweet and Lovley how some families can do that for each other.

Have you got much on for the weekend?

It's a bit tricky without notifications Outlander!

Sorry to hear you're having the trouble you are with your course and that you're not getting the support that would help 😏 it sucks that you need to look for a tutor.

It was really nice that we came together today to support each other. They surprised the kids and took their new puppy up to the school to pick them up 🙂

This weekend we are doing more of the same spending time together kind of stuff. How about you?

Yes hopefully it's all sorted soon!

I think once someone sits down with me has a look and actually explains it ill be ok. Shesh I feel so dumb. I just can't get the content and the questions to link and make sense.

Aww that's really cute. I bet the kids loved that! It's good how even the small things can turn a frown upside down hey. A weekend of spending time together sounds good.

I'm suppose to be at a birthday for a few hrs tomorrow but other than that the weekend is looking quiet.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance