Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

lol @CheerBear if it gets on my carpet im a little less fun sounding too or on my lounge as its fabric too, so when they are with me its outside or not at all. the last lot of slime was add your own glitter in 😬

Hiya @Shaz51 🙂 Thanks. It is still mid 30°ish here. Very hard on them after a hot day and hot night last night too. I'l let them sit and probably fall asleep in the a/c tonight.

@outlander I love it! So special 😊 I'm very impressed again with how neat it is and how quickly you picked it all up. So excited about what you'll be able to create over lots of years if you'd like to. And a yay for being able to see it. Thanks for sharing ❤

thanks @Shaz51 Heart

ive had lots of practice at the granny square @CheerBear i would want to know how to do it now lol. i have no intentions on putting down my hook and yarn anytime soon. ive got to many projects i want to do first! im not a fan of this yarn though, its suppose to be 8ply but it seems to change from thick to thin then back to thick but im almost finished now and i can only see it cause ive been working on it but im not sure ill use that yarn unless its practing stuff.

Its a bit of a pain when that happens with yarn and it isn't supposed to @outlander. So great to hear you're not planning on putting it down anytime soon! I plan to never finish my list of things I'd like to make. That way even if every other thing in the entire world goes belly up, theres something to look forward to always 🙂

It just rained for about 60 seconds out of nowhere. Just enough to make it extra steamy feeling :face_with_rolling_eyes:

no way @CheerBear i want to finish my 2 granny squares, my straight granny stitch and im sure mini prjects like the owl in between and i want to give C2C a go and ummm i cant remember the name of it but its like the zigzag pattern one? and i want to make lots of granny sqaures and dew them together like youve done.
to many to name! yes very much so, since crochetting ive barely self harmed which is pretty good considering it was happening more than once a day. busy hands and busy mind means no sh 🙂

oh dear a 60 second shower wouldnt have done much except for make it even more fuggy and sticky 😣😣

@Sans911@Snowiethese are for you Heart 

d6adae1df6f3fe6fb7338ac0f9e52770.jpgool.png90.pngthZ59D505E.jpg

Yaaaaay! This is one of the most awesome posts @outlander 😁

Chevron?! I'd love to see you make a chevron something 😊 It was my favourite pattern for blanket making for a while.

Totally get how good it is for keeping hands safe and busy. And minds distracted, grounded, and calmer. It shushes out the noise for me and I find the repetition can be soothing. Without doubt it has been something that's stopped me from doing things that wouldn't have been the best.

Go you ❤

I'm going to go and find something to watch while I (don't) sleep. Great chatting again and nice bumping in to you also @Shaz51 and @Sans911.

Hope it's a night that's OK enough for all. 😴 (⬅️ that's me telling myself I will get to sleep at a reasonable hour, though its definitely possible I'll be back whinging about the heat later 😉).

👋

i havent even heard of that one! @CheerBear ill have to have a look!
thanks for the chat CB, hopefully you get a cool breeze happening soon so you and (feral-ish) kids can get some sleep. Heart

Thank you my angel @outlander

Mm warm fuzzy feels from that post sis ❤ if you dont mind im going to come sit closer to you and/or borrow Jasper for abit @Sans911
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance