Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Its a white ceiling no patterns and one light
Im not sure what the material is though
@Sans911

OK, that was a quick and easy one lil Sis @outlander.

Let's make it harder. Do you have a chest of drawers or wardrobe. What colour is it? Run your hand over it-is it smooth or rough? Does it feel cool to your touch or warm? How does it make you feel when you look at it? Sad, happy, annoyed or neutral?

My cupboard is white with persplex inserts on the doors so i can see my study folders Its cold. It doesnt really make me feel nything @Sans911

Ahh that's clever! OK, do you have carpets @outlander?

Yeah i have grey carpets that are so old they may as well blend in with the floorboards underneath @Sans911

Haha @outlander you can be so funny in the darkest of moments.

So sit on the edge of your bed or chair. Close your eyes. Just take some steady breathes in and out to the count of 10.

When you have done that feel the carpet with your bare feet. How does it feel? Rough, smooth? Can you feel any worn patches? Does it feel like you might get stuck anywhere?

Lol @Sans911
The carpet is sort of rough. Well worn..

My legs are aching so badly. Everything is tiring 

I need to do some breathing for a few min im feeling it rise again

Mmm that's no good. Have you tried putting them up the wall at all? Cold pack? Do you know what they're aching from?

@outlander

They have been getting very achy the past few weeks @Sans911 doesnt matter if ive done heaps in the day or nothing at all. Its been worse the past few days though. Just another thing to add to why i cant sleep or im on and off through the night. Cant stay still for long
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance