Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Good night all, I’m turning out the light and hoping for sweet dreams. Thanks.
@outlander, @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope, @Pollyotter and Everyone else

Goodnight @Eve7 lovely to see you wandering around the forums tonight 👍😴

Goodnight @Eve7 - thanks for joining us
Former-Member
Not applicable

6a04d09aa79eb6f08e6aa807dfb39b21.gif

Yes! Firepit! that might warm my toes. can't seem to get them warm tonight. I'll hang around for a bit 💙

Hey @Former-Member - I read your Worry Room post too. Have you tried calling Health Direct? When can you get to see your GP? And where is your closest emergency? Gut pain can be all sorts of things.

Ohhh @Former-Member - that's so toasty!!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Sans911, no, haven't called  Health Direct. My closest emergency nlyis only  10min away. @ @@ ? Just a bit worried about appendix re not my usual tummy pain, and in that Rt iliacfossa region. Just thinking of going online to bk apt with GP, hang on, it's Sunday, oh well, it's just a niggle, occasional sharp stab but hey, life is pain! lol just helps to tell someone.

I'mglad you like the firepit gif 🔥🔥

Yes I am @Former-Member. But I'm not really allowed to give much medical advice here. Health Direct has nurses that will advice you what's the best course of action. I have an idea of what they will say though. If the pain is getting worse or you have a fever then emergency really should be your first choice. Other options might be a walk in clinic tomorrow.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Sans911, I just cracked open the Baileys ,🍷 where'd everyone go?

Oh Bailey's @Former-Member, I'm definitely in on that!!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance