Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

I was almost asleep @outlander  but I have a second wind tonight. I’ll put the light out soon.

Thanks for being such a friendly group, you’ve made my night 😋

I am exhausted too @outlander but feel I will be up for a while. Big day has left me very anxious 

Thanks @Lee82 . It’s nice to meet you too

Former-Member
Not applicable

Perhaps we could entice @Pollyotter here with some tequila, caramel and M&Ms ??   What do you reckon @Lee82 @outlander ?

Gee quite the crowd we have here ... is it within the latest COVID rules and regulations?  Depends on what state you're in I guess?

@Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope 

Hello @Eve7  ... we havent met before ... lovely to see you here.  

Sherry 💕

@Former-Member @outlander @Eve7 @Lee82 @Faith-and-Hope 

I come in peace with Tequila and M&Ms and an un healthy ubsession with drag queens 

I can have 20 people here in WA @outlander @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Lee82 @Eve7

Thank you @Former-Member . I just feel so much more relaxed since you guys welcomed me. I don’t feel so alone now. This forum is great.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thats so lovely to hear @Eve7 👍💕 thank you.

@Pollyotter  ... ahhhh ... she has arrived bearing gifts.  Yes!  Have you brought Tiney though? 😊 Still waiting for that pic to appear on your thread.

Okay then @Sans911  looks like we are all travelling to WA then. Have you got room for us all?

@outlander @Lee82 @Faith-and-Hope   

@Former-Member may like to join us too for a cuppa and bit of frivolity?

Sherry 

@Former-Member  Tiney is still prosessing the amarula tree he ate. it aint easy wighing a tone and eating a tone of drunk fruit and looking all pretty for the public. them eye lash extentions aint glueing them self on you know... so the lashes might end up on Tineys for head... I dont kniow ... P.S my english is broken tonight... heeeeellllllpppppppp . 

Haha @Former-Member - since the crowd is getting bigger we have to go into the back yard. Someone might need to find a fire pit though.

@outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Lee82 @Pollyotter
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance