Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

jamesle2015
Senior Contributor

annoying woman in supermarket

I saw an annoying woman in supermarket tell an employee he had made a 'mess'...

The employee was pushing a stack of produce and a couple of the boxes fell off

Some garlic dropped on the floor and there were loose skins ...

He cleaned it up quickly ....he is a hard worker I see him there every week

The woman did not step on anything or get hit by any produce so she had no right to say anything

Why are people so annoying?

If he said something to her I reckon she deserved it...but he didn't say anything

Did she ever have to work in her life?

2 REPLIES 2
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: annoying woman in supermarket

I personally wouldn't feel the need to tell someone that they made a mess, but to say that she doesn't have the right to say anything sets an unfair precedent.

Perhaps she was put off by the fact that she could have slipped on something, or just found it annoying that something spilled, because she likes everything around her to be clean. That said, I don't know if "making a mess" in working produce is unavoidable.

I tend to empathise with people there... unless I'm in that situation myself 😂.

Seriously, though, try not to let other people's behaviour get to you, no matter how annoying you think it is... because there's much worse out there 😅.

Re: annoying woman in supermarket

Hi @jamesle2015 ,

Ive read numerous posts of yours over several months, and there seems to be a common theme of you getting frustrated with people at shops. I'm not sure whether it is because of work etc that you generally have these frustrations, but I guess we can't change people?

Despite you not being able to change the people around you (eg.You can't stop someone from saying something to another), is there a way to change your perspective so people in shops don't frustrate or annoy you? This seems to be more beneficial because I don't think your feeling of annoyance and frustration can make any difference whatsoever to the situation.

Just food for thought. No judgment on my part.

BPDSurvivor 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance