Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Sarzy
Contributor

Thursday nite madness

For most of the last 4 months Thursday nights has been a big eating night for me..ridiculous ate so much refined sugar tonight..more than I usually would...I feel nothing fills me like food does. I'm discontent and concerned because it's gone beyond caring about the weight now..I loosing my will to care/live ...sigh
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Thursday nite madness

I am sorry to hear that Sarzy.

I was bullemic as a young woman and at the time I felt hopeless, alone, and ashamed. I feel better now about food, though I still have some other issues. I hopped on here tonight because I am looking for answers,

Mulgajane.

Re: Thursday nite madness

@Sarzy  Hi, and welcome.

Do you have any support in place ? Someone to talk to, like your GP, psych or counsellor. It might be a good place to start. It’s not something we can do alone.

Reaching out here is a place to start. Being heard and understood can be very helpful.

Take care of yourself.

@Mulgajane  Hi to you also. Your support is valued. It’s good to see you here also. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance