Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

DanR
New Contributor

Synchronicities Are Behind Delusions!

Hi All, This is a story of a person who's been through a life challenge and how he has managed to overcome his situation without seeking for medical help. Hope this will you too. To read the whole story, you may visit the below site: https://theultimatedisclosure.com/certain-delusions-are-caused-by-synchronicities/ Have you ever thought that synchronicities could be the cause behind certain delusions in the world? Synchronicity is a meaningful coincidence. Well, this is my story and I could relate my experience with so many people around the world. It’s just like I had a virtual reality scenario of schizophrenia and this is how I managed to come out of my delusions without seeking medical help. I went through an extremely complicated situation and that made me question the meaning of reality itself. I must say that today after getting to know what has happened to fellow human beings who have gone through similar experiences, it’s almost like I had a miraculous escape from a danger that would have affected my entire life. Considering my case, I can say that the observed phenomena clearly showed intelligence, was intelligent enough to trick me due to my continues observation of the phenomena. I observed very distinct changes of how this phenomena (or the synchronicities) got manifested overtime thus it affected my conclusions and made me end up in having different delusions. Some delusions are actually erroneous conclusions only. So your erroneous conclusion could be that your thoughts are being broadcast(thought broadcast delusion), people are following you (or gang stalking), they sneeze/cough at you, they made that gesture for you, your house has been bugged or there are microphones in your house, they talk about you all the time, you get messages through the TV and Radio, you are a famous person but you still see controversies to that claim(you think that cannot be), Truman show delusion, etc. These erroneous conclusions are due to your continues observations of synchronicities only. None of these are mental illnesses. You may visit the site to read the rest.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Synchronicities Are Behind Delusions!

I read this finding it pretty helpful.

Thanks @DanR.

It helps that it says to keep open mind to start making changes i guessI found much inspiration in this story as they overcome it. I probably missed a lot.

Re: Synchronicities Are Behind Delusions!

Very interesting @DanR 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance